:mad:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=60605

BioHazZarD
08-19-05, 01:47 PM
damn why o why :(

J-Mag
08-19-05, 02:32 PM
BOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn I loved the originals. Even though they had abo****ely Zero story the playability was almost endless.

Edit: absolutely (can you guess the Freudian slip? )

Parts
08-19-05, 04:18 PM
BOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn I loved the originals. Even though they had abo****ely Zero story the playability was almost endless.

Edit: absolutely (can you guess the Freudian slip? )

S L U T

-=DVS=-
08-19-05, 04:34 PM
Probably because of all the anti game lawsuits , god forbid some drunk slaughters people and blames carmageddon :rolleyes:

toxikneedle
08-19-05, 05:39 PM
OH cmon guys... As much as some of you may have liked the original back in the day, you know that this sequal was bound to SUCK! They can't just release the same game with better graphics.... it just won't hold its edge no matter what they do to it in our time.

jAkUp
08-19-05, 05:56 PM
Hey I'm fine with the same game and better graphics :) I still play Carmageddon 2 from time to time... Carmageddon3 was teh suck IMO.

subbo
08-20-05, 04:49 PM
Yeah carmageddon 2 was fabulous (as was 1, with a voodoo1 of course) but the key is not the number after the name but that the original creators Stainless Software were disbanded by SCi who then sold the game out to an Australian developer Torus who made TDR2000 which just didnt cut it, so without Stainless there cannot be another Carmageddon worthy of the name.

This time they tried to develop it in scotland and understood to cut it off before it became a name wrecking monster.

Btw I still have a Carmageddon Splat Pack poster on my wall signed by the entire stainless crew, (names like Rusk, Darren B, Nobby, Mat, Ben Welsch).. I wonder whats up with those guys these days :(

jAkUp
08-20-05, 11:34 PM
How did you meet the stainless guys??

SH64
08-21-05, 04:43 AM
I didnt have much faith to see this game coming anyways .. :thumbdwn:

Q
08-22-05, 11:20 AM
C1 with Splat Pack/3dfx patch was the BEST!
C2 I played on and off until recently
C3 was crap. They ruined it.

I had high hopes for the new one, but I guess I won't have the opportunity to be let down... =/