PDA

View Full Version : 2 6800 Ultras, X800XT PE, and FX-55 AS for sale

Geebs
08-20-05, 03:51 PM
Hey guys,
message deleted... my bad

Havent done this before so will have to work out shipping...

PM me if interested

saturnotaku
08-20-05, 04:09 PM
Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable. If neither information is provided, your item will be removed, you will be prohibited from conducting sales and trades on this forum and this information will be made known to all members. No exceptions will be made.

superklye
08-20-05, 04:32 PM
Aren't Ultras like $300 or $350 new now?

Geebs
08-20-05, 05:17 PM
.Originally Posted by Da Rules
Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable. If neither information is provided, your item will be removed, you will be prohibited from conducting sales and trades on this forum and this information will be made known to all members. No exceptions will be made.

sorry, I didn';t read the rules. My bad. I havent sold anything on ebay, only bought stuff, so i guyess i don't have a rating....

Yeah ultras have dropped, but find an Asus like the ones i have for $350. Doesnt matter much, i am gonna delete the post anyway.

Sorry for the trouble, mods.