PDA

View Full Version : Good Headphones...

lytalbayre
08-22-05, 06:43 PM
All, I'm not an audiophile, so don't take my word as the gospel. But, for those of you looking for a cheap and good quality pair of headphones, check out www.justdeals.com. This vendor must have some kind of contract with Logitech/labtec to sell all their refurbished, overstock, or discontinued products. I've ordered from them over the years and have always received quality merchandise. All professionally packed from the manufacturer.

Anyhow, getting back to the headphones:

Labtec Elite 840 for $17 !!!

These things are huge with a 50mm driver, they sound really really good!! they are super comfortable, and, they're only $17!! I'm thinking about buying another pair before they sell out. plus, free shipping!!

Anyhow, just thought I'd share. By the way, these headphones have some good reviews if you look carefully.

Normally I would opt for speakers, but late night gaming, etc. requires these things.

mx125race
08-23-05, 07:07 PM
thanks a lot! my cheap altec lansing :P headset broke a while ago. Now im using some pretty decent JVC headphones (no mic :( ). They have pretty decent sound until u turn the volume up higher. So, i need a good headset for cheap. thanks for the info!

smthmlk.
08-25-05, 01:04 AM
I'd never settle for anything less than my sennheisers eh2270's & hd570's :) Cheers for the link, though!

fasedww
08-28-05, 11:38 AM
I'd never settle for anything less than my sennheisers eh2270's & hd570's :) Cheers for the link, though!Don't you need a headphone amp to push these, I've got a Airhead headphone amp to push my sennheiser HD 495's, otherwis don't get very loud :)

seeker010
08-28-05, 11:52 AM
hmm the site doesn't say and I'm too lazyto look. Are these open or closed? If closed, how would they compare to the HD201/202s that are in the same price range?

Superfly
08-28-05, 11:52 AM
I use Sony Pro DJ Monitor phones - expensive @ over 100 a pair but well worth it (I mix too hence the monitors)