PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT Blue Nintendo DS System w/ Mario64 DS

aAv7
08-25-05, 07:28 PM
Heatware under Archangelv7. I sold a 6800GT AGP to Kamel, here @ nvnews, he can also verify that I'm a decent guy. (As is he. ;) )

Nice little hand-held here. Decent amount of titles stacking up later this year. (Gulity Gear, Mario Kart, Metroid Prime Hunters, Castlevania, Super Mario Bros., Animal Crossing, Lunar Blue, among others)

I just dont play it much. As great as future titles sound, I'll worry about those later on, maybe next year, so I can buy in bulk.

Screen is in MINT. I'm picky about this, the first one I purchased had 3 dead pixels in the middle of the screen, so the next day I took it back and got one in perfect condition, this one has NO DEAD PIXELS. No scratches. Light use. About a month 1/2 old.

This is the Blue DS that came pre bundled with Mario DS 64.

Comes complete with original box, manual, instructions, charger, stylus, etc. Everything that was there when purchased is still inact and you will get.

$100 shipped to U.S/ $105 shipped to Canada.

Will trade for a decent AGP video card. 9700 Pro, 9800 Pro, 9800 XT, 6600 vanilla or GT, 6800 Vanilla, etc. *not looking for anything from the FX series*

(Moved in with the grandparents and while i'm rarely upstairs by them, they have the 2nd rig, a 2600+ amd, with 512mb and a 120gb hd....I have to throw a decent AGP card in there other than the onboard crap being used now....just have to...all that gaming power and no decent video annoys me lol. Especially when I'd like to get a lan event going down the road, this system will definately come in use)

Thanks for looking, bumps always appreciated. :D

Feel free to respond here, PM me or email me at archangelvx@sbcglobal.net

EDIT: I forgot to mention the Metroid Prime Demo was NOT included with this bundle. Why Nintendo went the cheap route and just bundled it with Mario DS 64 is beyond me. I bought it thinking it would have both the mario game and the metroid demo, but that was not the case. So just so you arent expecting it, like I was, while you get the full mario 64 ds game, you dont get the metroid prime demo.

Ninjaman09
08-25-05, 09:29 PM
Bump for a great deal, especially considering that Advance Wars DS is worth the price alone!

And where were you last week when I bought my DS, huh? ;)

Edge
08-26-05, 01:30 AM
Hmm, any chance you'd consider a 9600xt card with this deal? It's *near* 9700pro performance, and from the experience I've had with it the memory overclocks extremely well. It's the Powercolor 9600xt 128mb card, comes with full retail packaging and all cables. Let me know if you're interested, and if not, no loss.

Normally I wouldn't care too much about the DS, but I've been spending a lot of time on the road lately, and I tried Nintendogs at the store today and for the life of me I can't figure out why I found it entertaining.

aAv7
08-26-05, 03:25 AM
sorry..looking for a 9700 pro or higher.

aAv7
08-27-05, 02:33 PM
bump

1337_Like_ThaT
08-29-05, 02:01 AM
Bump for Mr. Nick Bruiser :D

...Awesome deal by the way for anyone looking for a DS system!! :)

Redshirt #24
08-30-05, 05:02 PM
Courtesy bump, because if it was next Friday I'd be all over this. :angel: