PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XI: Xbox360

saweetnesstrev
08-26-05, 05:26 AM
Will the monthly fee be covered with Xbox Gold Subscribtion? :angel:

|MaguS|
08-26-05, 07:14 AM
No because MS has nothing to do with the subscription or how the servers are managed. Its all through Square-Enix. Game isn't really that good either, I played the PC in Beta and some retail... Its the worse grind out there, even exceed's Lineage's...

FraGTastiK
08-26-05, 07:25 AM
I'm thinking the Monthly fee has nothing to do with Microsoft.

... Its the worse grind out there, even exceed's Lineage's...

what about it |Magus|?I've read that the open PvP system gets annoying sometimes.

btw the game looks pretty,it has the sexiest female models out there.

saweetnesstrev
08-26-05, 07:48 AM
Ok im not getting it then, thanks.

|MaguS|
08-26-05, 08:10 AM
what about it |Magus|?I've read that the open PvP system gets annoying sometimes.

btw the game looks pretty,it has the sexiest female models out there.

The open PVP is not bad at all, there is almost no ganking since the game has gone retail (no paying customer wants to screw their high level characters) and the actual PVP system is awsome. The ability to stage castle seiges and just huge dungeon and boss raids is amazing. Wars are some of the most fun I have experianced...

The grind in L2 is horrible though, there are almost no quests and you just go out and kill hundreds of the same mobs till level and then move to the next area. The game can be stressful and boring early on but later it is amazing.

FFXI is worse because its basically the same thing (more quests though) but the game is based around the white mage. Not even EQ1 depended on healing as much as FFXI does. Heck in some areas a group requires atleast two healers to survive. I think the best feature of the game is multi-classing, something other MMORPGs need to do.