PDA

View Full Version : The lamest thing EVER

Pages : [1] 2

vampireuk
07-28-02, 10:53 AM
I think I've seen the lamest thing every today while I was playing dungeon siege online.

The guy who was hosting the game demanded everyones good items otherwise he would kick them from the game!:mad: needless to say I told him where to go and left. Its just a shame player vs player wasnt on;)

Why are lame kids like this allowed online?:mad:

PCarr78
07-28-02, 10:57 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can you say:

Senor Fagadingdong?

omg what a lame B*tch

SavagePaladin
07-28-02, 12:23 PM
because theres no way to stop them....how unfortunate

PCarr78
07-28-02, 12:27 PM
That is unfortunate :(

vampireuk
07-28-02, 12:59 PM
we could always do a jay and silent bob and hunt them down and beat the crap out of them:D

PCarr78
07-28-02, 01:09 PM
hehehe

with axes and chainsaws

vampireuk
07-28-02, 01:23 PM
and big mallets and sand paper!:D

PCarr78
07-28-02, 02:56 PM
Lotsa salt too.

vampireuk
07-28-02, 03:16 PM
and lemon juice too!

wait a minute.....salt, lemons umm anyone got tequila?:D

PCarr78
07-28-02, 03:25 PM
Right here, buddy!

Matthyahuw
07-28-02, 04:49 PM
I don't get it, you don't loose your stuff if you exit anyway either by a kick or by your own will???

PCarr78
07-28-02, 05:16 PM
I think the llama was threatening them

Give me your stuff or I'll kick you from the game.

Talk about gay.

StealthHawk
07-28-02, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Matthyahuw
I don't get it, you don't loose your stuff if you exit anyway either by a kick or by your own will???

correct. the kid was threatening to get players from the game he hosted if they didn't pay him tribute :p sad thing about the internet is that there are so many jerks running around. oh, well. just gotta live with it, just as in real life

vampireuk
07-29-02, 03:54 AM
its just really ghey that people act like this. There is also a mod out that real lamers use that kills you with one hit and makes you drop your stuff even if no drop is on:mad:

StealthHawk
07-29-02, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by vampireuk
its just really ghey that people act like this. There is also a mod out that real lamers use that kills you with one hit and makes you drop your stuff even if no drop is on:mad:

a mod or a hack? from what you're saying it sounds like the game host creates a game where this is possible. but, can you at least try to kill him first and take his stuff?

the good thing about Dungeon Siege is that all data is stored on your hd, so it would be prudent to frequently backup your character if this is true.

vampireuk
07-29-02, 05:42 AM
I have heard that they can actually just join someone elses game and do it. You cant kill them normally since they hit you once with anything and you die and lose your stuff.

I have recently made a backup version of my character just in case :)

Alot of these mods just ruin the games like th xp mod or skills mod:(

SavagePaladin
07-29-02, 07:12 AM
I don't agree that the other minimods 'ruin the game'...but that one hit kill thing sounds crappy as hell.
The minimods are just enhancements for people who wouldn't want to play the normal game. I've used a few of them (PoV mods, gifts of the magi, stuff to shorten the respawn time)
As long as it doesn't hurt anyone, its ok in my book.

vampireuk
07-29-02, 08:29 AM
I dont mind that much if they actually say in the game description that they are running a mod then I would just avoid it. Some mods will make the game better but that one hit kill thing really does ruin it if some lamer runs into you with it:mad:

de><ta
07-29-02, 11:30 AM
remember same kinda stuff happening while i was playing cs and sof2 multiplayer.

The dude(ok probably dic|<head ) who was hosting the game tells u too only use pistols while he gets to use the ak etc.
Best thing was i was still owning him with a deagle and a glock so he booted me. But hey there are lots of other servers.

vampireuk
07-29-02, 01:58 PM
some people just cant play fair, its fun to laugh at them but annoying when they spoil your game

Kruno
07-29-02, 05:14 PM
Was that you Vamp? Sh** sorry dude. Forgive me for that DS demand? :)

PCarr78
07-29-02, 05:26 PM
*Cough*

Tribes1 baserape

Abraxus#
03-20-07, 05:28 PM
w00t I bumped a really old thread,

wat is mekkin my computar slow is it the 3d graphix????????:headexplode:

gimme system spacs

LORD-eX-Bu
03-20-07, 05:37 PM
wtf:lol: