PDA

View Full Version : Zp 7803

mike2h
09-05-05, 01:42 PM
here- http://www.driverheaven.net/~dhzer0point/

these zeropoint drivers have great iq & very good perf, especially considering how good the iq is! superior to the stock release in all ways & very stable. imo.
there is a lot more info at the link.

|MaguS|
09-05-05, 03:35 PM
blah blah blah, I hate how EVERY post about modified drivers claims how good they are but they always lack any proof... I want to see IQ Comparisons and benchmarks...

stisoas
09-05-05, 04:28 PM
here- http://www.driverheaven.net/~dhzer0point/

these zeropoint drivers have great iq & very good perf, especially considering how good the iq is! superior to the stock release in all ways & very stable. jmo.there is a lot more info at the link.

nv drivers cant be modified by anyone but nvidia themselve :rolleyes:
modified drivers are only a tweaked setting driver DISTRIBUTION and not DRIVER

in other word, modified drivers stay useless.

mike2h
09-05-05, 05:18 PM
blah blah blah, I hate how EVERY post about modified drivers claims how good they are but they always lack any proof... I want to see IQ Comparisons and benchmarks...
try it yourself. i am not here for your benefit. just posting a link to something that i really like & thought other people might be interested in. kind of what this forum is about.
if you are not interested,fine. if you are to lazy to try something for yourself fine, but do not expect people to be helpful when you talk like that.
you will also notice i wrote 'jmo' in the original post.

mike2h
09-05-05, 05:20 PM
idiot. nv drivers cant be modified by anyone but nvidia themselve :rolleyes:
modified drivers are only a tweaked setting driver DISTRIBUTION and not DRIVER

in other word, modified drivers stay useless.

first i do not appreciate your insult, no call or need. 2nd ignoring the rest of your nonsense, how are they not useful?

stisoas
09-05-05, 06:15 PM
first i do not appreciate your insult, no call or need. 2nd ignoring the rest of your nonsense, how are they not useful?

my "idiot" was not an real insult but some hard word for try to make yourself more sensfull (i'm french so i do my best ).

in fact, some difference exist between official 's drivers and unofficial's one.

first is comptatibility flag. some card arent referenced on install file , and sometime, a drivers cant be installed with some card's model.

but more globally , who better than nvidia could know wich drivers works on wich's cards ?

ok.
Secondly , settings difference of driver (yes, nvidia driver core cant be changed, simply because they dont release SOURCE CODE , so , impossible to modify them) are simply a manually writing of nvidia drivers registry key , these same key wich are writed when you move sliders on your nvidia panel.

so, In case of alerted user, heard about this , image quality "max" , and all optimisation and shimmering disappear (nearly all), these unofficial drivers are useless...

when you re installed a drivers, you can simply re-set all stuff....

and DONT FORGET !

image quality MAXED

mike2h
09-05-05, 06:41 PM
before making such broad statements, why dont you try them? or other drivers.
saying nv knows best is just silly. they have screwed up many times. & they do not always spend the time(hardly ever imo) to get the best from their drivers. they generally go for what they(nv) think is an overall acceptable iq/perf level & kick them out.
i personally have seen the difference a well built 'aftermarket' driver can make in iq & perf. as have many other people. you do have to be picky as there are incompetents out there.
imo, the ZPs, along with other sets available at this site can give you a much better gaming experience than the reg nv.

stisoas
09-05-05, 06:57 PM
before making such broad statements, why dont you try them? or other drivers.
saying nv knows best is just silly. they have screwed up many times. & they do not always spend the time(hardly ever imo) to get the best from their drivers. they generally go for what they(nv) think is an overall acceptable iq/perf level & kick them out.
i personally have seen the difference a well built 'aftermarket' driver can make in iq & perf. as have many other people. you do have to be picky as there are incompetents out there.
imo, the ZPs, along with other sets available at this site can give you a much better gaming experience than the reg nv.

why dont i try them ?

well , ...that's the question . you can eventually re-read my post for understand.

a clue. i dont need to install them for see what difference they can give me :D

saturnotaku
09-05-05, 07:21 PM
my "idiot" was not an real insult but some hard word for try to make yourself more sensfull (i'm french so i do my best ).

No, that was an insult. Cut it out or you'll be gone just as fast as you came in.

mike2h
09-05-05, 08:46 PM
why dont i try them ?

well , ...that's the question . you can eventually re-read my post for understand.

a clue. i dont need to install them for see what difference they can give me :D

since there is no common ground for communication here, later.

mike2h
09-09-05, 12:06 AM
deleted

jAkUp
09-09-05, 01:01 AM
Why is this arguing necessary? Mike2 was just trying to give us different options for drivers.

The arguement that "nVidia knows their cards best" is a little ridiculous IMO. Creative knows their soundcards best, correct? Well, why is it then that 3rd party drivers are the ones with the best sound quality for legacy cards? The ATI Omega drivers are better than the Catalyst in some situations, and Microsoft sure knows its O.S. pretty well, but that doesn't keep Firefox from being a better browser.