PDA

View Full Version : Arcade game reviews

DJMONDY
09-08-05, 08:32 AM
Where's the best place to go for the new and old arcade game reviews, previews, pics etc??

If you can help please post :)

CaptNKILL
09-08-05, 08:47 AM
Try www.mobygames.com Im not sure if they have what you are looking for but Im pretty sure they have almost every game ever made in their database.

DJMONDY
09-08-05, 09:01 AM
I dont think i put down clearly what i was after, sorry :o

Im hopeing theres a site who review arcade machine games (see pic), not arcade style console games.

Im just interested what they might say about the new time crisis 3 game or the arcade game of fast and furious.

Cheers mate :)

CaptNKILL
09-08-05, 09:26 AM
I dont think i put down clearly what i was after, sorry :o

Im hopeing theres a site who review arcade machine games (see pic), not arcade style console games.

Im just interested what they might say about the new time crisis 3 game or the arcade game of fast and furious.

Cheers mate :)
Oh sorry, I could have sworn they had arcade games on there...

CaptNKILL
09-09-05, 01:34 AM
Hey, I think I found some for ya... not a very wide selection, but theres some here:
http://www.tomheroes.com/Video%20Games%20FS/Arcade/reviews1.htm

DJMONDY
09-09-05, 02:04 AM
Thats the stuff :)

I used to love playing the simsons, turtles and chase hq, very fond memories.

Is anyone here a big fan of arcade games??

Have you got any fav's CaptNKILL??

Thanks again

jAkUp
09-09-05, 02:05 AM
The simpsons was such a bad ass game :) I used to be an arcade *****. Those were the days... ;)

DJMONDY
09-09-05, 04:57 AM
House Of The Dead 4 anyone?

russ_3d
09-09-05, 05:06 AM
the new afterburner.. <drool>

damn i love sega and capcom arcade games.. they are (60s) i love the fighting games the best - something about the cartoon graphics and way-over-the-top outreagous moves they do.. loads of fun.

and guess what - only 1 of my friends in my area like playing fighting games :(

HOTD4 looks ridiculous - the bit where there is about 100 zombies trying to get into the mall through the shop window - if that window breaks the game will be insane having to drop all of them!