PDA

View Full Version : Nv News CS:S Game

Pages : [1] 2

nVidi0t
09-11-05, 11:29 AM
I'm not sure which CS:S Servers you guys play on, but I've been meaning to arrange a game with a bunch of nvn guys.

Who plays CS:S? Let's arrange a time and a server.

Sazar
09-11-05, 12:19 PM
I play on a local texas houston server called the LORD christian server.

Always moderated and a nice buncha guys. A few lads there are ex cal so level of play is decent. No swearing or retarded behavior allowed and no anti-religious comments/names allowed so we can concentrate on fragging :)

Also some nice custom maps are played.

IP is 66.150.214.38:27015 but keep in mind, it is a 20 slot server and usually full during the day and most of the night.

[LORD] tags are the main guys, if you want to join you are going to have a [Peon] Tag. Like I said, a nice buncha guys and really good sessions sometimes :)

Riptide
09-11-05, 12:38 PM
I play on the [H] servers mainly. But there is a bad punk/adult ratio there some days. :(

superklye
09-11-05, 12:38 PM
Man, I haven't played in 5-6 months, easily. I really should, but meh.

Riptide
09-11-05, 12:39 PM
5-6 months? Man I would suck so bad... I've been away for two weeks and I'm hurtin.. :)

Sazar
09-11-05, 12:43 PM
I didn't play for 3 months and when I came back I SUCKED :(

Was all spray and pray (which takes on a whole different meaning on a christian server :D ) but got back into the groove soon enough.

I am petitioning to have the Auto-sniper to be banned at the moment :cool:

nVidi0t
09-11-05, 02:06 PM
The thing with CS is, dont even try to use your weapon as an auto. The only time I ever shoot over 3 rounds in one spray is when the guy is basically up my ass.

I'm going to try that houston server sazar. Any specific time you'll be on?

Mr. Hunt
09-11-05, 02:47 PM
Names?

Mine is Dr. Tobias Fünke (character from Arrested Development!)

nVidi0t
09-11-05, 02:56 PM
Slurms McKenzie, wannacybar? or moj0 joj0.

PSYCHODAD
09-11-05, 02:59 PM
Names?

Psychodad54

I played last night for about 6 hours and it was the first time I'd played for a couple weeks. Dang it doesn't take long to lose those skills. Doing much better by end of the night though. :)

nVidi0t
09-11-05, 03:00 PM
Been juggling BF2 and CS. It aint easy. It always takes me at least a few rounds to warm up between games.

Sazar
09-11-05, 03:21 PM
The thing with CS is, dont even try to use your weapon as an auto. The only time I ever shoot over 3 rounds in one spray is when the guy is basically up my ass.

I'm going to try that houston server sazar. Any specific time you'll be on?

I try to get on in the evenings after work during the week.

Normally I am on around 8 or so Central and play for an hour or two. I don't get on everyday typically but since my wife is back in Uni and I am home alone :D I have more time on my hands.

My username is Sazar :)

Mr_LoL
09-11-05, 06:40 PM
I played yesterday and i had 16 deaths and no kills. Maybe i shouldn go charging towards the enemy everytime.

Mr. Hunt
09-11-05, 06:45 PM
I was playing with Sazar earlier on the [LORD] server... finally got to hear him talk and sounded nothing like I expected... I was scurred.

But anyway... I will play more tomorrow... Saz had to leave to watch tennis or something STUPID! ;)

six_storm
09-11-05, 06:50 PM
I play on the [H] servers so look for:

I Like a Do Da Cha-Cha
Loud Noises!!!!!!!
I AWPed Your Mom
nV | six_storm

Something like that!

Sazar
09-11-05, 06:54 PM
I was playing with Sazar earlier on the [LORD] server... finally got to hear him talk and sounded nothing like I expected... I was scurred.

But anyway... I will play more tomorrow... Saz had to leave to watch tennis or something STUPID! ;)

Which one were you?

:D

And what did I sound like?

Yah I had to leave coz I couldn't frag and watch tele at the same time.

The best guys on the server are a coupla [Peons] called Rose and one other i can't remember right now, and Salival, a [LORD] fella who is ex-cal.

[SOUR]Milk is also pretty decent.

One other guy called Peter K plays from time to time and is so ridiculously good sometimes I think he hacks :D

When I am not watching tele at the same time, I usually hold my own :)

Mr. Hunt
09-11-05, 06:58 PM
I was Dr. Tobias Fünke... I said "Hey... this is MrHunt" and stuff...

And I knifed [SOUR]Milk in the face twice... I am the awesomest evar.

mx125race
09-11-05, 07:19 PM
for some reason i do better on all CS games if i take a couple month-long breaks...i deleted hf2 and source for a couplem onths, played today and pwned :P....uh so yeah i play source, too...

superklye
09-11-05, 07:20 PM
hahahaha

Edge
09-11-05, 07:41 PM
I usually play on the twincitygamers.com servers. I've been playing on and off recently, taking a break from BF2 to play some CS:S again. Sometimes I play great, other times not so great, so I guess in the end it comes out to average.

My CS:S name is Beyond Good and Deagle.

Sazar
09-11-05, 09:25 PM
I was Dr. Tobias Fünke... I said "Hey... this is MrHunt" and stuff...

Ah musta missed that while I was running round ranting bout being flashed in the face :D

I played 3 or 4 maps with nvidiot, we were both watching family guy but then once it was over we played better :)

I think I did say something bout milky being knifed twice :D

They have an awesome KA map there that we sometiems play. It pwns if you like knifing.

nVidi0t
09-11-05, 09:27 PM
Yeah GG's Saz, maybe I'll be there tommorow evening aswell. We were doing pretty good all the time. We owned it up on Italy though.

j0j081
09-11-05, 09:48 PM
I play at the twincitygamers.com servers. My username is F**k_You_Frag_U if you are ever on.

Riptide
09-12-05, 08:12 AM
I like spray/pray. It's fun. Take the P90 and rush down the tunnels right at the start of dust. Sometimes you can take out 3-4 guys within seconds that way. :)

j0j081
09-12-05, 09:50 PM
I like spray/pray. It's fun. Take the P90 and rush down the tunnels right at the start of dust. Sometimes you can take out 3-4 guys within seconds that way. :)
Yeah and if everyone on T does it, you can easily take out the whole CT team in a minute or so, which as you know are famous for camping on dust 1.