View Full Version : Its official Sony killzone PS3 dont look that good

overheat
09-20-05, 08:53 AM
ftp://ftp.futurenet.com/pub/cvg/t_killzone_japan_tgs5.wmv

mix of fmv and realtime
the realtime dont look better then anything on pc right now
it look a loot like the first one to me.....maybe Im crazy
the news was removed from www.computerandvideogames.com

Forget that topic its killzone1 Im pretty sure it even say so at the end!
stupid cvg.com

DJMONDY
09-20-05, 09:38 AM
Its definitly killzone 1.

I enjoyed killzone it was a really good game imo.

Has there been anymore news on killzone 2?? I cant find any reports from the tokyo game show (TGS) on the game.

|MaguS|
09-20-05, 09:51 AM
Killzone 2 wouldn't really be at TGS since its European and FPS games in Japan aren't really popular. It's still unknown also which system it will be for, there are rumors of a Killzone for all three sony systems.

I also enjoyed the original, it was a decent FPS and had some great atmosphere, sure it had many flaws but it was decent.

EDIT: Finally saw the video, ya its the original Killzone for the Ps2. Seems that Sega is bringing it to Japan.

slick
09-20-05, 03:51 PM
Killzone could have been a GREAT title for the PS2, but it had absolutely horrible frame rates. If they had more time to iron it out it could have been a classic.

Bad_Boy
09-20-05, 09:36 PM
i own killzone for ps2, it think the framerates are fine, i think it's the controls that didnt make it such a hit. and the lack of a jump button.

GamerGuyX
09-21-05, 12:10 AM
Damnit the link to the video doesn't work. :(

EDIT: Oh nevermind its the Japanese trailer to the original Killzone.

|MaguS|
09-21-05, 06:28 AM
i own killzone for ps2, it think the framerates are fine, i think it's the controls that didnt make it such a hit. and the lack of a jump button.

Yeah frame rate wasn't bad at all, Only issue I found was controls and the bad drawin with textures sometimes.

ArturNOW
09-21-05, 06:39 PM
as long as i am concern killzone 2 is PS2 game... And it looks as PS2 game :D i looks like killzone 1 :D

Mr. Hunt
09-21-05, 06:49 PM
as long as i am concern killzone 2 i PS2 game... And it looks as PS2 game :D i looks like killzone 1 :D

... Wait what? This IS Killzone 1 for the PS2... it is just now being released in Japan (apparently)... this is not the Killzone for PS3...

GamerGuyX
09-21-05, 11:35 PM
... Wait what? This IS Killzone 1 for the PS2... it is just now being released in Japan (apparently)... this is not the Killzone for PS3...

Yes but Killzone 3 is coming out for PS3. That leaves Killzone 2. There are rumors that it will come out for PS2 before Killzone 3 comes out for PS3.

Mr. Hunt
09-21-05, 11:40 PM
Well at first I didn't understand what the guy was saying... but I think I understand now lol.

oldsk00l
09-22-05, 09:43 AM
So, it's like that song in the stupids.

I'M MY OWN GRANDFATHEEERRRRRRRRR!!!