PDA

View Full Version : FS: SCCT DVD Edition - $22 Shipped + Free Sims 2 CD-Key

brady
09-23-05, 01:01 PM
Just like the title says. This is a full boxed copy of SCCT (Splinter Cell Chaos Theory). Everything is in very good condition. In case you havn't noticed I no longer have my gaming rig (check my sig) :( Iv'e been getting rid of all my games. This is the last one to go. The only thing I'm keeping is my last Steam account (Just in case I decide to build a new system...Probably gunna go 360 though)

Oh yeah, I have a copy of Sims 2. CD#1 is cracked but, I'll send you the CD-Key for FREE with SCCT if you end up buying it. You'd just have to download an ISO since there would be no reason for me to send you the CD's.

stncttr908
09-23-05, 01:21 PM
+1 for an excellent trader

I'm having a great time with BF2.

ricercar
09-23-05, 02:16 PM
I opened the thread hoping to discover WTF is SCCT?

stncttr908
09-23-05, 03:25 PM
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

brady
09-24-05, 06:03 AM
I opened the thread hoping to discover WTF is SCCT?

Whoa?!? :eek: Where have you been for the last year? Kidding. Yeah I suppose I should have put that in the body of the message.

Anyways, I've decided to just throw the Sims 2 CD-Key in for free. I'll just stick the Sims CD insert inside the SCCT (Splinter Cell Chaos Theory) case.

Cmon guys, it's a good game and it's just sitting here in a home with no computer to play it.

By the way, I edited the price. It's in the title of this post and my first post.

brady
09-26-05, 05:16 PM
Sheesh...Nobody? :confused: Guess everyone who wanted SCCT already has it?

Bump