PDA

View Full Version : Genji: Dawn of the Samurai

Mr. Hunt
09-24-05, 11:02 PM
Picked this up yesterday after I got paid after work.

Very fun and it has a pretty good story. I won't go into much detail right now but I will tell you to just rent it. It is 40 bucks but save yourself 34 or whatever and just rent it. I beat it today after about 6 hours through the WHOLE game... but then you can go back through and keep your items and get new items you may have missed... but it isn't enough really... very good hack and slash but too short... beat it again today in about 5 hours (it keeps count of your TOTAL time... so it was at like 11 hours 30 minutes.

I would recommend renting it though... has some nice RPG elements to it (upgrading weapons, armor, attack, defense, health and whatnot)... just too dang short.

Bad_Boy
09-24-05, 11:10 PM
i got the demo in the mail from PSU the other day, ive been so busy with mk:sm that ive forgot about it. ill put it in later tonight and try it out.

|MaguS|
09-24-05, 11:12 PM
Fook PSU, They haven't sent me a demo in so long... MFer's!

Bad_Boy
09-24-05, 11:13 PM
lol, im pissed i couldnt get the socom psp beta from them because i didnt have a 2.0 psp. thats another story though, sorry about that Mr.hunt.

I'll pop the demo in later though, sounds like a good run-threw the way you describe it :)