PDA

View Full Version : FS: EPoX 9NDA3+ NF3 Ultra Mobo and AGP eVGA 6800GT

superklye
09-25-05, 08:36 PM
I'm finally going PCIe and I need to get rid of my current mobo and video card since I have no use for them. As the title suggests, I have the EPoX 9NDA3+ nFORCE3 Ultra motherboard. It just under two months old and has been rock solid since purchase. It's a great board and it will come with all the retail package parts, including the little heatsinks. :)

This goes for about $100 on NewEgg so I figure that $80 shipped is reasonable, especially considering how new it still is.

Second is the AGP eVGA 6800GT card that I've had since the beginning of August 2004. This card has been amazing for the 13+ months I've had it. Not once have I had a single problem with it. I overclocked it a bit when I first got it, just to see what it could do, and it did 410/1100 without breaking a sweat.

These still go for around $300 new, so since it's over a year old, I'd let it go for $235 shipped. It contains the full retail packaging, except I'm keeping the copy of FarCry that came with it. Sorry.

I have also had NO problems with the 6800/NF3 stutter bug using these two parts.

If both are bought together, I'll give a package deal of $300 shipped AND I'll throw in the Allied 500w PSU I've been using to power this rig. It's a fantastic PSU and has gotten quite good reviews, plus it's got a cool LED fan at the back. :) If you don't want/need the PSU, that's fine...the deal is still $300 for the mobo/video card.

eBay feedback is here:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=superklye&item=-1&frm=1883

I have two negatives: one was retalitory from a douche that sold me a burned DVD he claimed was new, sealed and a real DVD. The other was a miscommunication due to the seller's domain being blocked by Hotmail. Everything was worked out, but negative stayed, sadly. :(

Any questions or anything feel free to PM me! Thanks!
Kyle

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I can accept non-Credit Card payments via paypal, otherwise money orders or well concealed cash would work just fine. And I also cannot ship until my new stuff comes in, since I would not have a computer otherwise. :) I should be able to ship by next Monday, 10/3.

superklye
09-26-05, 09:06 PM
bump to reflect the change in price. I am no longer asking for the extra $5 shipping for the PSU if both the mobo and video card are bought. Just staright up $300. And I'm up for reasonable offers on either piece or both together.

Thanks!

superklye
09-27-05, 06:49 PM
After work bump.

zoomy942
09-28-05, 08:45 AM
i gotta show this guy some love...

bump

he's a great seller/buyer and will work with you. toss him a PM:)

superklye
09-28-05, 09:04 AM
Thanks Paul...morning bump and like I said, make offers! I need to sell this stuff, I'm willing to take any reasonable offer!

superklye
09-28-05, 05:13 PM
Mobo: $70 shipped
Card: $225 shipped
Package: $280 shipped

superklye
09-29-05, 12:37 AM
"Going to sleep" bump

superklye
09-29-05, 08:06 PM
Guys, I really need to sell this stuff...I need the moola. I've lowered prices again. Please, if you're interested MAKE AN OFFER! If I don't get any bites by tomorrow night, this stuff is going to eBay.

Mobo: $60 shipped
Card: $220 shipped
Package: $265 shipped

SLippe
09-29-05, 11:28 PM
PM sent.

SLippe
09-29-05, 11:59 PM
I'm more interested in the card, not the mobo.

superklye
09-30-05, 01:29 AM
PM sent back. :) Card is pending!

superklye
09-30-05, 11:41 AM
The card is sold to my man, GRUNT!

The board is still available, though!

superklye
09-30-05, 01:09 PM
Where've you been, man?! I've been bumping this thing like crazy. :( Sorry you missed out. If somehow things fall through with GRUNT, you'll be next in line. :)

superklye
09-30-05, 01:28 PM
Oh...that does suck. :( Good luck on your search!