PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden 2 Confirmed!

Pages : [1] 2

slick
09-26-05, 09:32 PM
360 Exclusive. :drooling:

http://teamninja.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=5765481&publicUserId=4549175

Tuesday is another big day because Itagaki opens the vault on various tidbits of information spanning all of Team Ninja's upcoming Xbox 360 games: Dead or Alive Xtreme 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Dead or Alive: Code Cronus, and something called Project Progressive.

oldsk00l
09-26-05, 09:59 PM
as long as it doesn't suck ass like the last one.....

slick
09-26-05, 10:07 PM
Suck ass? Yeah, Ninja Gaiden isn't regarded as one of the best action games ever created.

Connaught
09-26-05, 10:39 PM
Crap, now i might have to by the 360...i was really looking forward to getting the ps3 ... halo 3 and PG3 was not enough to tip the favor...but now with NG2....Grad trismo and killzone 2 is not enough for the ps3 anymore...sigh.

|MaguS|
09-27-05, 03:46 AM
360 Exclusive. :drooling:

http://teamninja.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=5765481&publicUserId=4549175

Not once does it say its exclusive to x360...

GamerGuyX
09-27-05, 04:13 AM
Not once does it say its exclusive to x360...

No matter how much of a fanboy one might be, you must admit that the chances are very high. Especially when one uses the past (in this case the DOA series on the original Xbox) as proof.

|MaguS|
09-27-05, 04:25 AM
Not really, Team Ninja jumps platforms often (or has developed for almost all major consoles). Plus they have already said that they are interested in the PS3 so that alone could offer some hints of one of their series making it over.

I was just stating that it wasn't exclusive and it never said it was.

Bad_Boy
09-27-05, 04:28 AM
No matter how much of a fanboy one might be, you must admit that the chances are very high. Especially when one uses the past (in this case the DOA series on the original Xbox) as proof.
no need to bring out the word fanboy bro. it's simple fact that they havent announced it for the xbox360, but confirmed it in the workings. exclusive is a possiblity, but so is multiparty.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617876p1.html
but hey, anything can happen. ;)

GamerGuyX
09-27-05, 04:31 AM
no need to bring out the word fanboy bro.

Fanboy! FANBOY!!!

:p

slick
09-27-05, 06:19 AM
no need to bring out the word fanboy bro. it's simple fact that they havent announced it for the xbox360, but confirmed it in the workings. exclusive is a possiblity, but so is multiparty.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617876p1.html
but hey, anything can happen. ;)

Yeah, isn't IGN brilliant. Too bad Itagaki hates the PS3. He has announced it for the 360, right there in that article, and I will bet money that it stay 360 exclusive.

|MaguS|
09-27-05, 06:36 AM
Yeah, isn't IGN brilliant. Too bad Itagaki hates the PS3. He has announced it for the 360, right there in that article, and I will bet money that it stay 360 exclusive.

Where does it say he hates it? Man, stop pulling **** out of your rear... The DOA series has gone multi-platform many times, the only reason he didn't see fit to make the xbox series multi-platform was due to pushing the xbox to its limits, he likes to go foward with graphics, not backwards. Since the PS3 and x360 are so close and well DoA4 doesn't look like its pushing the x360, I dout he will have to worry about degrading graphics.

As for my opinion, I could careless about any of Team Ninja's games, DoA series has gone down hill after DoA2, DoAX is complete crap for a game and Ninja Gaiden is a great concept but difficult and the issues stop it from being great. DoAU was great though, love the old school gameplay.

Tekken 5 > Dead or Alive 3+

Fighting Spirit
09-27-05, 06:36 AM
well who gives a S.H.I.T about it annyway..allmost every ****.. games will runt in 30fps..so pathetic ..just hope for PS3 to deliver 60 in all games..hate 30 fps it's just crap!

But annyway I probably will buy the piece of garbage 360 when its come out ..must be crazy I know hehe...

|MaguS|
09-27-05, 06:37 AM
Who says all games will run at 30fps? There are lots of titles releasing on the x360 that run at 60fps, I think DoA4 is one of them (The Xbox versions ran at 60fps).

GamerGuyX
09-27-05, 07:07 AM
But annyway I probably will buy the piece of garbage 360 when its come out ..must be crazy I know hehe...

The Xbox 360 is not a piece of garbage.

Your thinking of the....

here it comes... here it comes...

Nintendo Revolution.

:angel:

Bad_Boy
09-27-05, 07:50 AM
Tekken 5 > every fighting game ever
fixed :D

GamerGuyX
09-27-05, 08:07 AM
fixed :D

Not quite.

Mortal Kombat series > every fighting game ever

Okay that seems about right. :D

H3avyM3tal
09-27-05, 08:13 AM
More like MK before MK4 > every fighting game ever

GamerGuyX
09-27-05, 08:24 AM

I like the new Mortal Kombat games. :(

I like the movies to boot. :D

superklye
09-27-05, 08:34 AM
haha...I was watching the show Undeclared on DVD, and one episode had the Mortal Kombat movie theme song in it. It was a hilarious blast from the past.

And I like NG. I'm glad there's going to be a sequel.

|MaguS|
09-27-05, 09:05 AM
God, I hate the MK series. So boring and just lame...

Oh and Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution > Tekken 5 ;)

Bad_Boy
09-27-05, 09:07 AM
true, the recent ones are good, but not great. tekken 5 takes the cake. but if you wanna go 2d fighters, sure mk is great there, but dont forget about street fighter + marvel vs capcom ;)

Oh and Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution > Tekken 5 ;)
nein!

Ninjaman09
09-27-05, 09:09 AM
MK is a neat arcade game but as far as fighting games are concerned it's bottom of the barrel. Its combat is very shallow compared to games like Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter, Tekken, etc. and it really only appeals to those gore-junkies who just think the Fatalities are cool. Oh well, we were all young once. ;)

GamerGuyX
09-27-05, 09:16 AM
MK is a neat arcade game but as far as fighting games are concerned it's bottom of the barrel. Its combat is very shallow compared to games like Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter, Tekken, etc. and it really only appeals to those gore-junkies who just think the Fatalities are cool. Oh well, we were all young once. ;)

So how come I put the blood low on the newer MK games like Deadly Alliance and Deception to give it a more realistic look? Speaking of growing up, why do I see you always making posts about how great Nintendo is? ;)

|MaguS|
09-27-05, 09:18 AM
why do I see you always making posts about how great Nintendo is? ;)

Because they create titles such as Mario Baseball, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, Mario Soccer, Mario Taking a Bath, Mario massaging Luigi and so on...

Ninjaman09
09-27-05, 09:44 AM
So how come I put the blood low on the newer MK games like Deadly Alliance and Deception to give it a more realistic look? Speaking of growing up, why do I see you always making posts about how great Nintendo is? ;)
Show me a single post I made explicitly to declare how "great Nintendo is".

The problem is your lack of reading comprehension, not an overabundance of enthusiasm for Nintendo on my part...

Because they create titles such as Mario Baseball, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, Mario Soccer, Mario Taking a Bath, Mario massaging Luigi and so on...
:lol:

But to be fair, Mario Tennis for the N64 was loads of fun. :D