PDA

View Full Version : PoP on PSP, PoPPSP

oldsk00l
09-28-05, 09:53 AM
http://psp.ign.com/articles/654/654086p1.html

Now this is what I got a PSP for, dammit, I want it NOW.

Seriously, playing PoP on a PSP would be absolutely badass, and consider me signed up. I love Ubisoft, and let's see what Pipeworks can do :D

|MaguS|
09-28-05, 09:55 AM
Im just disappionted that its WW insted of the original or 3rd game... I found the second one to be the worse out of all three versions.

oldsk00l
09-28-05, 10:16 AM
Godsmack killed it. The action seemed so cheesey too.

It was almost mesmerising the first game, like when you go into the fantasy world w/the hawt princess chick (right before they have nooky in the bath, hahaha). In general I thought the first one's action was better too.

but...the godsmack?!?!??!? I just didn't get that about WW.

Banko
09-28-05, 08:55 PM
You guys do know that Prince of Persia: Sands of Time is the 4th game in the series right? There is Prince of Persia 1 and 2 (Old School ones), and Prince of Persia 3D, then goes Sands of times, followed by Warrior Within.

|MaguS|
09-29-05, 05:51 AM
You guys do know that Prince of Persia: Sands of Time is the 4th game in the series right? There is Prince of Persia 1 and 2 (Old School ones), and Prince of Persia 3D, then goes Sands of times, followed by Warrior Within.

No, were idiots and think that Sands of Time is the original Prince of Persia game...

ENU291
09-29-05, 03:03 PM
Sands of Time powned The Warrior Within!!

oldsk00l
09-29-05, 03:53 PM
I prefer to consider in my mind that PoP:3D didn't ever exist. Not only is it by far the worst PoP game ever in the franchise's history...but possibly one of the worst games of all time.