PDA

View Full Version : So the Copperhead is available...

BrianG
10-01-05, 09:26 AM
Somebody talk me down!!!

Given my blue lighting theme and past love for the Boomslang, the Copperhead looks to be the next $80 I spend on the PC. Anyone buy from the Razer store yet? Shipping dates?

I may wait for NewEgg to stock it. I'll see if they can sneak another 7800GT into the box so my wife won't notice, heh.

superklye
10-01-05, 10:30 AM
Look man, just order the GT and if she says anything, just point at her ankle, and tell her it could happen again. :)

I'm sorry...that's terrible. I honestly hope she's making a full, quick recovery.

retsam
10-01-05, 11:56 AM
Look man, just order the GT and if she says anything, just point at her ankle, and tell her it could happen again. :)

I'm sorry...that's terrible. I honestly hope she's making a full, quick recovery.
oh that is soooo wrong....just soo wrong....:D

retsam
10-01-05, 11:58 AM

ya know ... i once sad something like that to one of my ex's and you know what she did to me .... she went and formatted my hd ..... :eek: so beware ....they sometimes look pretty and inocent...but lurking behind those eyes they are skeeming

superklye
10-01-05, 12:08 PM
ya know ... i once sad something like that to one of my ex's and you know what she did to me .... she went and formatted my hd ..... :eek: so beware ....they sometimes look pretty and inocent...but lurking behind those eyes they are skeeming
That's why I make sure to date girls that know NOTHING about computers. :D
EDIT: And I seriously was just kidding, Brian. I'm sorry. :(

Hex
10-01-05, 01:33 PM
I just picked up a Razer Plasma (the LE one) and havent even opened the box up yet and now I am fighting the urge to grab the copperhead.
But I think I will wait because I know Razer will come out with a LE copperhead variant very soon.

jAkUp
10-01-05, 01:58 PM
How come you decided on the Copperhead rather than the G5, personally, I want the Copperhead also, I'm just curious on your reasons :D

keith33
10-01-05, 03:34 PM
I can't game with logitech mice, I find them heavy and just not as slick as anything Razer has put out. That and I don't think a mouse needs its own bloody hardware abstraction layer at start up (thanks Logitech). I'm loving my Diamondback, I think I might even hold on to it but that Copperhead looks so nice lol.

Banko
10-01-05, 03:47 PM
I personally want the G7!

keith33
10-01-05, 03:48 PM
I personally want the G7!

Only if you can spray paint over that God forsaken colour. :afro:

BrianG
10-01-05, 09:51 PM
That's why I make sure to date girls that know NOTHING about computers. :D
EDIT: And I seriously was just kidding, Brian. I'm sorry. :(
No apologies. I actally laughed out loud. It is a common joke around here; I could tell people I pushed her down the stairs and noone would believe me. You see, my wife is 6'1" and I am 5'9". It's just how I roll, yo.

:rofl

ronin65
10-02-05, 12:04 AM
I put my order in last wk i get it on 10/4.

BrianG
10-02-05, 07:39 AM
I put my order in last wk i get it on 10/4.
So you'll have a full report complete 10/5? :D

superklye
10-02-05, 10:56 AM
No apologies. I actally laughed out loud. It is a common joke around here; I could tell people I pushed her down the stairs and noone would believe me. You see, my wife is 6'1" and I am 5'9". It's just how I roll, yo.

:rofl
hahahah! that's awesome that you both have such a great sense of humor about it. :D