PDA

View Full Version : Logitech RMA

aZn_plyR
10-09-05, 05:48 PM
Hey guys, I am wondering how long it is gonna take for me to get a logitech replacement speakers to me..I live in california BTW. Thanks

keith33
10-10-05, 12:07 AM
Ask them to send you an advanced RMA over the phone, just give your credit card number and they should send it first so you don't have have to wait without speakers. My front panel was faulty for my Z-5500 so they just asked me for the serial number and sent a new one free within a week, I didn't even need to send the old one back. :)

aZn_plyR
10-10-05, 12:15 AM
Yes.. they already told me they are sending me the z-5500's as a replacement for my z-680's which I still have... all they wanted was the serial number too.. so I am in the same situation as you were in. so I guess a week then huh.. WOW thanks for the response.

CaptNKILL
10-10-05, 12:26 AM
Damn, Im half tempted to call in and tell them my Z5500s failed so I can get a free set :D

:firedevil

superklye
10-10-05, 12:33 AM
Ask them to send you an advanced RMA over the phone, just give your credit card number and they should send it first so you don't have have to wait without speakers. My front panel was faulty for my Z-5500 so they just asked me for the serial number and sent a new one free within a week, I didn't even need to send the old one back. :)
yeah, and then when you get the new ones, you could just take them out of the box, reseal it and put "return to sender" on it and then not have to pay any shipping. :D

Actually, I don't know if that even works. But it would be sweet if it did.

aZn_plyR
10-10-05, 05:56 PM
yeah, and then when you get the new ones, you could just take them out of the box, reseal it and put "return to sender" on it and then not have to pay any shipping. :D

Actually, I don't know if that even works. But it would be sweet if it did.

O he don't have to return the old set... he gets to keep them :P

GlowStick
10-11-05, 04:12 PM
I tried to rma a mx1000 that the middle click only worked half the time. the guy on the phone urged me to beg frys to take it back even though it was over 30 days because he told me it will take 'months' for a fix. then he told me that he cant even start an rma because of 'computer problems' i went to frys and they did it no questions axed.
on the speakers, wow i wish i could of had that!

aZn_plyR
10-11-05, 05:52 PM
well I called last thursday... I called them again.. it has already shipped the same day I called... and the speakers will be arriving on thursday this week :P I got a tracking number and everything... great customer support.

Twoexclusive
12-31-07, 01:53 PM

Wheres the serial number located on the Z-5300e set....I cant seem to find it or know for sure if its the right number. HELP PLEASE!