Check it out :D

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=3655

slick
10-12-05, 03:50 PM
And you probably already have two on the way. :p

Tuork
10-12-05, 04:40 PM
And you probably already have two on the way. :p

Yup, and the Russian guy is comming over this week to remove the left kidney.

You really should put your health before computers, Jak.. :D

Strahd
10-12-05, 05:17 PM
ROFL! This is funny considering my complaints to eVGA and a thread I started here about eVGA not having water blocks or voiding the warranty if you put one one.

As an update to that, I did get an email from a eVGA rep saying they would still honor the warranty if you used a water block just as long as the board was in tact with nothing broken!

I own 2 eVGA's and I love their cards. Now I may seriously consider using water! Rock on eVGA!

1337_Like_ThaT
10-13-05, 01:30 AM
Yep, Wolfram Tismer, one if evGA's newest addition, is director of the European market for eVGA and he is introducing eVGA to major performance tune ups :D It's still undecided how fast these cards will be clocked but we were told that we can expect 500+ for the core. Samples should be ready in two weeks so we will know more then.

EVGA plans to make an aggressive entry to European market and this is exactly what it is doing. No details on pricing yet

Sazar
10-13-05, 01:53 AM
I see your water block and raise you a water-tower

http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/1181/thumbs/Metal_Water_Tower_copy_2.jpg

Slap one of those babies on your card and see your OC go through the roof :cool:

jAkUp
10-13-05, 02:25 AM
500+!!! I needs to get me a BIos of one of those! :D

ricercar
10-13-05, 03:45 AM
Isn't Wolfram coming from Gainward? He's bringing his watercooling preferences with him to eVGA.

hazindu
10-13-05, 08:42 AM
I would rather have a small, core only block than that Innovatek monstrosity.

n0trix
10-13-05, 02:52 PM
I would never buy a product from innovatek again.
I had one of this monster coolers on my old 6800 Ultra,all in the system was watercooled (vga,chipset,cpu,hdd).
I bought a new case at this time and removed the whole watercooling setup from my system.
After removing the innovatek cooler I spotted a leak,it was at the back of the cooler,I thought about that a couple of hours and I changed my mind about watercooling.
I setup my system in the new case without watercooling,all aircooled.
The innovatek vga cooler was tested 24h outside the case before installation,there was no leak,the cooler runs only four days.
Without the new case i think and a few days later the water reached the core and killed the card.

slick
10-13-05, 02:57 PM
Yeah I will never use watercooling. I am A) way to poor to afford it and B) would cry if something like that happened.

Thus I use Vantec Tornado's. :D

emailthatguy
10-13-05, 03:27 PM
looks like just a repackaged version of http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835127009

GlowStick
10-13-05, 05:55 PM
looks like just a repackaged version of http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835127009
No, its a innvotek witch is way better than the koolance cooler.

maddbomber83
10-13-05, 07:00 PM
It does look like a repackage of koolance. And I have no innvotek experience, however I have had my koolance case and water cooling setup (Graphics, CPU, Northbridge, 2 hard drives) for almost 2 years. Original graphics card was a 9800xt, now a 6800gt. The case has moved rooms twice and we moved 1100 miles to a new home.

No leaks, no performance issues, low sound, good overclocking. The only maintenance I have had to do was blowing the dust off the radiator with an air can twice so far.

When I buy my next computer (plan on keeping this one running) I plan on going Koolance again. Very happy with my purchase. There are also several reviews of the koolance systems, mostly the Exos, that show it is a very nice setup. The backup features and everything else that go past raw performance make the Koolance systems very good imo.

Again, nothing against innvotek as I have no experience with them, however I can't see saying they are way better than koolance, they would have to get phase change results to convince me of that.