PDA

View Full Version : FS: Etymotic ER4P - In Ear Monitors (Headphones)

[AK]Zip
10-12-05, 07:34 PM
These are now SOLD!

I got tired of carrying around an amp so I bought these ER4P's and decided that it wasn't worth it for me to go from the ER4S's/amp/player combo to the ER4P's/player combo. So these are now up for sale. They require no amp! They are the Studiophonic Platinum 25 ER4P's (Made by Etymotic). They will come with brand new tri-flange tips, brand new medium size foam tips, filter changing tool, shirt clip, mini to 1/4 adapter. Also, the carry bag, mini stereo to dual mini mono adapter, and the original box/paperwork. I used these for only 1 hour and I used tips from my ER4S's so the ones these came with are brand new. I never even opened the bag. If they buyer wants to trade his tri-flange tips or medium foam tips I can trade them for what I have. I have 2 new sets of small foam tips, 3 new sets of large foam tips. So if you will need small foam tips instead of the medium I can just swap them out since I don't use the foam tips at all either way. Either way I am looking to get Sold! shipped within the US. I accept paypal and Money Order. More info on these here: http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er4.aspx

-Alex-

superklye
10-12-05, 08:34 PM
Wow, those look really cool and are definitely something that I would love to get for my guitar...sadly, I just don't have the cash to take them from you right now. :( Good luck selling them, and hopefully, maybe, I'll get the money before someone else takes them.

[AK]Zip
10-12-05, 09:17 PM
Wow, those look really cool and are definitely something that I would love to get for my guitar...sadly, I just don't have the cash to take them from you right now. :( Good luck selling them, and hopefully, maybe, I'll get the money before someone else takes them.

They are definatly awsome. I love my ER4S's! Also, pictures have been added.

-Alex-

superklye
10-12-05, 10:45 PM
I was looking at their site, and they say that you don't have to have them plugged into any power source for them to work. So I could plug my guitar into my Boss DS-1 Distoriton pedal and put the In-Ear Monitors into the "output" on the pedal and they would function as the amp? Or am I missing something?

[AK]Zip
10-13-05, 12:09 AM
I was looking at their site, and they say that you don't have to have them plugged into any power source for them to work. So I could plug my guitar into my Boss DS-1 Distoriton pedal and put the In-Ear Monitors into the "output" on the pedal and they would function as the amp? Or am I missing something?

The ER4's don't have a built in amp in them, but they also don't need one at all. As far as plugging it into the output on the pedal I really don't know what to tell you about that since I have never really dealt with guitars or distortion pedals. I would think it would be ok, but don't quote me on that. If anything you can build a cmoy amp for about $20 that will for sure work. Please feel free to PM me or get a hold of me on AIM if you have any further questions.

-Alex-