PDA

View Full Version : GF3 Ti 200 64MB (Asus), XP1800, XP1600, 512 MB Crucial

Madstrom
01-01-03, 05:41 PM
If anyone's interested I've got a GF3 Ti 200 64MB , XP1800, XP1600 and more for sale.

Use this link

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=madstrom&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been lurking here a while. Hang out at Rage3D a lot. Recently purchased a PNY GF4 Ti 4400 128MB. Yeah yeah, I too want a 9700 Pro or the NV30 coming out, but @185.00 this was too good to pass up.

Luckily I've had no major issues with my new card, so I haven't been bugging anyone.

LORD-eX-Bu
01-01-03, 06:27 PM
$185 FOR A Ti 4400?!?!?!? YOU GOT RIPPED!!! Man, thats horrible, if you would have looked around you could have gotten a Ti 4600 for $160 or less like I did, and that was a few months ago! I feel sorry for ya, anyways, good luck on the stuff yer sellin'. If you would have posted it earlier I would have bought the whole thing, but I just ordered parts for another computer just like that one, oh well. Good luck.:D

EDIT: Actually, I am interested in the 1600+, the Asus A7V133 and the Used Thermalright SK-6 with CoolerMaster Fan. If you are willing to take em' off of ebay and sell them to me directly, let me know.

Madstrom
01-01-03, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by [eNv]-LORD-eX-Bu
$185 FOR A Ti 4400?!?!?!? YOU GOT RIPPED!!! Man, thats horrible, if you would have looked around you could have gotten a Ti 4600 for $160 or less like I did, and that was a few months ago! I feel sorry for ya, anyways, good luck on the stuff yer sellin'. If you would have posted it earlier I would have bought the whole thing, but I just ordered parts for another computer just like that one, oh well. Good luck.:D

???

A T = all that:confused:

LORD-eX-Bu
01-01-03, 06:35 PM
refresh the page, I accidentally hit ENTER before I finished. lol. Sorry about that.;)

LORD-eX-Bu
01-01-03, 06:37 PM
does the Asus mobo have onboard video and sound?:confused:

Madstrom
01-01-03, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by [eNv]-LORD-eX-Bu
does the Asus mobo have onboard video and sound?:confused:

No. It was basically an overclocker's board for the 800-1.4Ghz Athlons. It has Promise Raid onboard, but nothing else.

As for the GF4, I purchased it locally as I do most of my items. I only trust 2 online sites - www.newegg.com and www.1coolpc.com anything else worries me. I get most of my ratings from www.resellerratings.com.

I don't mind spending a little more to buy locally. I purchased my 2400+ (retail) for 209.00 locally, although I could have saved @ $20.00 online. The lady I buy from actually gave me a Christmas present this year. NewEgg sure didn't!

Plus, if anything goes wrong, she just swaps with me. A couple of times I've bought what I though was questionable memory, all it took was a 10 minute trip to her shop to swap it out (never was bad, but it's one of the first things I check.)

LORD-eX-Bu
01-01-03, 08:29 PM
oh, dang, I need something with onboard video at least, oh well. Thanks anyways man! Good luck!:D ;)

All that extra stuff does justify the price you paid, I retract my statement.;)