PDA

View Full Version : Where to find voltage in RT 15.7?

Quick420
10-17-05, 10:41 PM
Im poking around in the power user setting,and found VID but I cant figure out how to find out what my actual performance voltage is.Could anyone point me in the right direction plz? I edited my bios to set the voltage to 1.3 volts and I want to make sure that it worked.(6800nu-unlocked)

Unwinder
10-18-05, 03:11 AM
Im poking around in the power user setting,and found VID but I cant figure out how to find out what my actual performance voltage is.Could anyone point me in the right direction plz? I edited my bios to set the voltage to 1.3 volts and I want to make sure that it worked.(6800nu-unlocked)

Right click VID graph -> Setup -> More -> Configure VID interpretator

agentkay
10-18-05, 03:25 AM

How did you mod your 6800nu to 1.3v? I always thought that it didnīt work, just 1.2v or 1.4v? I would really appreciate how you managed to to do that, which version of Nibitor you have used, what version your VGA BIOS was, etc.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey Unwinder, Rivatuner kicks ass! Thanks so much for creating this program! :D

Quick420
10-18-05, 08:49 AM
I dont see an option named vid graph,maybe it was removed in 15.7 ?
edit:I flashed my bios to 1.3 volts,I have no option of hardware monitoring in power user???
There are 9 options in the monitoring category(core-memory-etc),but no hardware monitor,why?

jimmor
10-18-05, 03:45 PM
How did you mod your 6800nu to 1.3v? I always thought that it didnīt work, just 1.2v or 1.4v? I would really appreciate how you managed to to do that, which version of Nibitor you have used, what version your VGA BIOS was, etc.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey Unwinder, Rivatuner kicks ass! Thanks so much for creating this program! :D

Because of a known flaw with the GPU volts Lookup Table descriptors of 6800LE and 6800NU bioses, the 1.4v option is actually a 1.3v option. So selecting the 1.4v option in NiBiTor actually means that the Core is set at 1.3 volts. To achieve the max of 1.4v with these bioses requires that the "8C02" binary value in the GPU Volts Lookup Table be changed to "8C03" !

Quick420
10-18-05, 06:51 PM
So what if I managed to get my bios to edit to 1.3 volts? Are you saying that it will be 1.2volts?