PDA

View Full Version : Quake 4 at Fry's for $37.99 (till 10-20)

technoid
10-19-05, 11:23 PM
I called Fry's this afternoon and they have Quake 4 on sale till 10-20-2005 for $37.99. I plan on picking it up tomorrow and I thought some of you might want it too.

karkrash81
10-20-05, 06:59 AM
Too bad Fry's isn't as widespread as best buy. It's such a great store.

evilchris
10-20-05, 11:42 AM
Fry's is an abomination. The biggest losers and slackers in North America flock to "work" there.

technoid
10-20-05, 12:02 PM
I just went to Fry's and picked up Quake 4. The bad part is I've bought two games in 3 days, but I saved money because they were on sale :D Hum... that sounds like my wife.

Now when is STALKER coming out :cool: My next game to save money on.

Mr_LoL
10-20-05, 01:13 PM
I just went to Fry's and picked up Quake 4. The bad part is I've bought two games in 3 days, but I saved money because they were on sale :D Hum... that sounds like my wife.

Now when is STALKER coming out :cool: My next game to save money on.

Well you will have a lot of time to save up for stalker. Go to the offical forums. apparently they had to rewrite the whole story cuz the first one sucked.

Rakeesh
10-20-05, 01:30 PM
Too bad Fry's isn't as widespread as best buy. It's such a great store.

Bestbuy will pricematch fry's. In fact, thats what I think I am going to do as I have about $40 in best buy gift cards. Though I would like to see a demo of this game before I buy it...

EDIT: On second thought, I think I'll wait til I try the game. Specials like this come around somewhat often at fry's.

technoid
10-20-05, 04:40 PM
Well you will have a lot of time to save up for stalker. Go to the offical forums. apparently they had to rewrite the whole story cuz the first one sucked.

Thanks for the update, the last time I checked on it I thought it was suppose to come out about now. That's too bad because I was really looking forward to that one. It sounded so cool and the early trailers looked great.

Amuro
10-20-05, 08:49 PM
Is that the special DVD edition?

Anyways, I like Fry's Outpost because they ship internationally with low shipping cost.

Clay
10-20-05, 08:59 PM
Is that the special DVD edition?

Anyways, I like Fry's Outpost because they ship internationally with low shipping cost.
No, that is the price for the CD version. DVD is $54.99
I was at Fry's tonight and saw the special CD version price but it had no expiration date on it.