PDA

View Full Version : new ps3 controller shown? playable ps3???

Bad_Boy
10-22-05, 11:54 AM
i was looking over this fourm...when i spotted this thread.
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&message.id=134707
WELL IM ON MY PSP, but they just showed the new contoller AND IT LOOKS AWSSOOMMMEEEEEEE, the ps3 has now holes in it so it can breath

and in a few hourse you can play the ps3 in a special room(witch im gonne do )

i wonder if its legit? everybody in the thread seems to think hes lying though lol.
i need pics now if it is.

Mr_LoL
10-22-05, 12:06 PM
According to the responses in the rest of the thread, they think he is lying.

Bad_Boy
10-22-05, 12:11 PM
yeah i dont really beleive it either until i see pictures.

Mr. Hunt
10-22-05, 12:48 PM
Wow... I would hope there would be a sort of requirement to have a grasp of the English language before being able to play the PS3 :\.

I don't believe it... the guy sounds like such an idiot.

superklye
10-22-05, 12:53 PM
It would be pretty cool, I think, if Sony pulled a Nintendo and allowed the PSP to somehow be a controller for the PS3 like Nintendo did for Crystal Chronicles and the GBA.

Mr. Hunt
10-22-05, 01:14 PM
It would be pretty cool, I think, if Sony pulled a Nintendo and allowed the PSP to somehow be a controller for the PS3 like Nintendo did for Crystal Chronicles and the GBA.

I read somewhere that they might be doing something like that... but I hope they NEVER do it like FF:CC where you HAD to have 4 GBAs just to play with 4 people :\.

superklye
10-22-05, 01:24 PM
I read somewhere that they might be doing something like that... but I hope they NEVER do it like FF:CC where you HAD to have 4 GBAs just to play with 4 people :\.
Yeah, that was bull****. It should be an optional thing, an added bonus for having spent $250+ on a PSP, not a requirement so that Sony can make even more money.