PDA

View Full Version : I have too laugh....

PaiN
10-23-05, 12:55 AM
....ok both FEAR and Quake4 totally kick arse, but something happened in both games that just killed me.
You are a super-tuff, highly trained, armed to the teeth, nail spittin' Marine/Special Forces type guy....I mean you are killing nasty-ass aliens and tank dudes......right?????
So, how come you can move a little chair to get into a room or jump a 3' railing to get down to your buddies.....? (rofl2)
Some of you know what I mean....

ST:DS9
10-23-05, 01:17 AM
:D lol to true. Reminds me of Final Fantasy 7. You can be killed many ways like having Meteorites lobbing your head off, and you can be raised from the dead with a phoenix down. But heaven forbid you get stabbed in the stomach with a knife (poor Aris).

marqmajere
10-23-05, 01:45 AM
:D lol to true. Reminds me of Final Fantasy 7. You can be killed many ways like having Meteorites lobbing your head off, and you can be raised from the dead with a phoenix down. But heaven forbid you get stabbed in the stomach with a knife (poor Aris).

Whoa there. A knife? That sword must have been 6 feet long! :eek:

ralinn
10-23-05, 05:21 AM
Oooooh, don't mention that, it gives me a lump in my throat :(

SH64
10-23-05, 05:47 AM
Whats even funnier that in FEAR you spend a shedload of bullets trying to kill one solider when you can finish him with just one kick in his back :lol:

grey_1
10-23-05, 05:48 AM
lol...Mr Jack Carver is the worst for that.

Edge
10-23-05, 05:53 AM
Whats even funnier that in FEAR you spend a shedload of bullets trying to kill one solider when you can finish him with just one kick in his back :lol:
It doesn't even have to be to his back, all you have to do is slide into his toes and he's completely incapacitated. Never seen a person get so hurt from a simple fall before.

Superfly
10-23-05, 09:43 AM
yeh the melee attacks in FEAR are so lame its hard to come to terms with!!!!
in MP all you see is people running around kicking each other - because its easily the best way to take someone down.

toxikneedle
10-23-05, 10:54 AM
It doesn't even have to be to his back, all you have to do is slide into his toes and he's completely incapacitated. Never seen a person get so hurt from a simple fall before.
According to FEAR people playing baseball must be dying constantly.