PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3 Announcement??!!

jAkUp
10-29-05, 02:28 AM
Supposly it will be an MMOG.

Last week they had a thing called "Show N Tell" which they have every 6 months to all the full time employees - Anyways Diablo 3 takes place in heaven. Hell is trying to take it over and it is AWESOME looking ... I magine the brightness of heaven being taken over by the darkness of hell ... Imagine WoW but in a Diablo world in amount of size and playability ... Also, guild housing is available in this game for those of you who know about it. They should have a gameplay demo to show at BlizzCon.

Rumor says, they will announce this tommorrow (Saturday the 29th)

Also.. Blizzard is taking signups for an "unannounced beta" Could it be?

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/blizzcon/beta-signup.html

monkeydust
10-29-05, 04:51 AM
Hmm... I heard there would be no Diablo 3 or Starcraft 2 and that the beta was for the WoW expansion.

Don't know if I'd really like my Diablo 3 in a MMOG form either. WoW was great mind you (that is until you got to level 60 and then boredom sets in).

PaiN
10-29-05, 05:49 AM
Don't know if I'd really like my Diablo 3 in a MMOG form either.

My sentaments exactly.....:confused: I hope Blizz doesn't mess with the "Diablo formula" too much

Vagrant Zero
10-29-05, 12:09 PM
If Blizz doesn't WoWify the Paladin class...they're gonna pwn.

superklye
10-29-05, 12:14 PM
A Diablo MMO would be cool, but I would much rather have that be it's own thing like WoW is...i.e. WoW is NOT WC4.

And where did you hear that there would be no SC2 or D3? That seems like two of the dumbest mistakes ever on Blizzard's part. If there was EVER a game that needed a modern sequel, it's effing StarCraft. I still say that's the best RTS ever made, and if it wasn't limited to 800x600, I would still be playing it.

Slybri
10-30-05, 02:01 PM
Why would they launch a second MMO when they have the most popular MMO in history? If they make a Diablo 3 it will only be to compete with Guildwars. 3d, no subscription, better classes.
I say screw all that and make Starcraft 2. That's their cash cow in the closet right there. The entire nation of South Korea would buy a copy.

jAkUp
10-30-05, 02:04 PM
It seems that the Diablo MMO was false information... meh.

BioHazZarD
10-30-05, 02:27 PM
Good,, how gay would diablo bee in a MMO style ?? no thank god for that.

Slybri
10-30-05, 04:11 PM
More info aqui:

http://joystiq.com/entry/1234000830065698/