PDA

View Full Version : Trackmania Sunrise eXtreme Demo

SH64
11-04-05, 11:36 AM
Trackmania Sunrise is getting a free downloadable expansion pack dubbed Trackmania Sunrise eXtreme, featuring new and more insane tracks than ever before. The SP/MP demo includes a host of 2 race challenges, 2 stunt challenges, 2 platform challenges and 2 puzzle challenges, track editor is included.

http://www.worthdownloading.com/game.php?gid=1443

jAkUp
11-04-05, 12:20 PM
Sweet! :D Gonna DL this today.

Tygerwoody
11-04-05, 12:26 PM
Tequila Sunrise... Bloodshot Eyes...

sirplayalot
11-04-05, 12:27 PM
Do i need TM:Sunrise installed to play this demo?

SH64
11-04-05, 12:28 PM
Do i need TM:Sunrise installed to play this demo?

Hmm i dont think so , otherwise they should specify this!

sirplayalot
11-04-05, 12:52 PM
Well, im downloading now. Ill post back! I loved the TM:Sunrise demo!

sirplayalot
11-04-05, 01:01 PM
It does NOT require TM:Sunrise! yay!

jAkUp
11-04-05, 09:55 PM
What do you think? DL'ing now....

Greg
11-04-05, 10:32 PM
What do you think? DL'ing now....
Bit of fun, more Trackmania goodness. Both puzzle levels are straight from TM:S. Will be a nice free expansion when done. I just hope they address my two main issues, Single player difficulty level and effective Dedicated server. They game is fun enough to enjoy repeating levels, but gold medals can be insanely hard to achieve. I used to host a server, but I would often return to a crashed/frozen game, sometimes with confused players still chatting, trying to get it started.

saturnotaku
11-05-05, 11:59 AM
They game is fun enough to enjoy repeating levels, but gold medals can be insanely hard to achieve.

Are you using a gamepad to play? I found the same thing when using a gamepad, but when I started to play on a keyboard, I was actually able to get a couple golds.

Greg
11-06-05, 12:07 AM
Are you using a gamepad to play? I found the same thing when using a gamepad, but when I started to play on a keyboard, I was actually able to get a couple golds.
I tried a gamepad, but found it harder to use. It was a crummy old Logitech pad (as opposed to much improved newer models). I didn't have a PS2 pad to emulate at the time. I pretty much finished TM:S with keyboard and about 5000 coppers. Many people report that gamepad is easier, due to analog steering. In the official forum, the developer admits the game is too hard, but it is too late to change. That is why I was hoping the addon could be toned down a little. I'm a casual player and normally don't like being forced to repeat stuff.