PDA

View Full Version : FS: X-Fi Elite Pro

Q
11-04-05, 03:07 PM
Ebay= Qlitchford
Heat= Qlitchford

Sold

Bought, used for less than one day. Due to a few minor software issues and it being much more than what I need, I've decided to get rid of it. It's a beauty with great features.

But if you're looking at this, I don't have to sell you. You already know you want it! :D

Email me at *removed* or PM me.

$350 Shipped
Paypal only, please.

PRICE DROP!!!
$335 shipped!
I'm C C C C C RAAAZY for posting prices this low!!! :afro:

I would drop it further, but if I did I would get less money than I would from just RMAing it. I want to give you guys a chance to get a good deal!

I accept CREDIT CARD through paypal, too. I'm not picky.

Superfly
11-04-05, 04:24 PM
How easy is it to calibrate the speaker setup with this?? (runs away and hides) :D

Q
11-04-05, 04:39 PM
Superfly, you mother fu... :D
:clap2:

That gave me a good, needed chuckle. I actually played with the THX setup for a little bit earlier and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Not as intuitive as the old Calibrator, but I think you can actually fine tune it more if you take your time. The THX has been tweaked since the Audigy line. I'm just never going to use a fraction of this things features, even for music creation. ( I use FruityLoops...)

superklye
11-04-05, 08:27 PM
Damn it carl...why do you have to do this to me? I want this card so effing bad I can taste it. BUT I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY!

Q
11-04-05, 08:55 PM
Didn't you JUST get a promotion, Shake?

And hey...you could always use CREDIT CARD through Paypal...

superklye
11-04-05, 09:07 PM
Didn't you JUST get a promotion, Shake?
yeah, but no raise. I've been working my ass off and the next check will be about $950, $650-700 after taxes and immediately, $450 of that is going to the new apt's security deposit...otherwise, ****. I'd be on this like 20 minutes ago.

And hey...you could always use CREDIT CARD through Paypal...
I don't have a CC...just debit card. :(

superklye
11-05-05, 01:23 AM
Well, I've been thinking about it, and since I brought you back to your senses with the Carl avatar, made a thread adoring him and have like 30x the posts you do...I should get it discounted to like $50. Shipped.

I'll just send that via paypal then, mmkay?

keith33
11-05-05, 08:23 AM
My hands are under my ass and I really want to buy this thing (not sure if I can afford it lol :(). Will you ship to Canada?

Q
11-05-05, 01:20 PM
Shake, your asking for it. I'm going to edit the Carl avatar and have him whack off to NIN videos. I'll even add a .wav in my sig with him saying "Oooooh, sweet necta".

Keith33, I'll ship it wherever. I wouldn't WANT to ship it to Canada because it is very, very, big. The break out box is almost as big as the original PS2. You would have to cover the difference in shipping, but I would let you pick whatever shipping you want (ups, usps, fedex) and the speed. I'm thinking the total shiping to Canada is going to be ~25 and I'd cover half of that. (or half of however high it is...)

shaolin95
11-05-05, 08:01 PM
You got pm!

Q
11-06-05, 02:14 PM
Sale fell through.

BUMP

Please, buy me.

superklye
11-07-05, 01:43 AM
I cannot wait to taste this X-Fi

shaolin95
11-07-05, 02:20 AM
Good for you but I am sad. :( Maybe next time.