PDA

View Full Version : Lame or Skilless clans...

$n][pErMan
11-06-05, 09:04 PM
Ya... in BF2 expecially its starting to get annoying being kicked or banned by clans who suck! Today I got banned from a server by -=F13=- clan because I naded someone with the m4 from a good distance away... he said I was jumping around and thats why I was being banned... but its because he sucked ass and could not hit me. Second server was by a silly clan called -AGE- who banned me after I bombed one of thier members probably a dozen times when I was in a plane. Im getting quite tired of sh!tty clans banning people because the clan has a lack of skill and/or suck... it seems to happen most often in BF2 than any other game. Oh well ... please rant ... because that crap gets old. Stick away from those clans if you are any good... they are not a challenge and are all around lame and will probably ban you for owning them ;)

ClosetFanBoy
11-07-05, 12:01 AM
for whatever reasons this made me laugh ;)

my sentiments totally.

jAkUp
11-07-05, 12:14 AM
Yes, its happened to me a few times specifically on BF2 and it totally sucks. It pisses me off when I was just playing along like usualy, then bam: "You have been kicked"

TierMann
11-07-05, 12:54 AM
I used to pwn a lot of people in Halo on clan servers, then they'd kick me.
That annoyed me because it's like the only MP shooter I was good at, heh.
I suck at CSS and FEAR MP, but then I'm pretty good with DoDS (sometimes 2:1 or better).
I was never one to even really chat much on a server, just went in and pwned, so it's not like I was all "j00 suX0r!! I pwN3D j00 hard!!". I was just kicked cause maybe it's noobs only.. I dunno.

CaptNKILL
11-07-05, 01:17 AM
I actually havent played BF2 in weeks... :o

ynnek
11-07-05, 03:02 AM
Its the "mainstream" phenomena.

The popular things get, the more of a wider crowd it draws in. The more of the wider crowd it draws it, well basically, the more idiots you start running into. Kinda like music.. The music can sometimes still be good.. but suddenly, the people you see at hte shows, well, you can deal without.. Or worse yet, the music can shift to more of avg popular taste, and leave you in distaste, both the music and the crowd itself.

So, the huge online community does have its drawbacks.. Before, in order to just be "online", you had to at least somewhat know what you were doing.. This usually weeds out the general public, and leaves mostly people into computers (or at least knows a very good friend in computers) and gaming..

But now, almost anyone can get "online" and start playing games. And just like in real life, IMO, there are plenty of people that I could care less to hang around with.. (and I'm sure the same goes both ways).. Its like... going to the mall, you know.. lol

I'm not saying that I'm like the old time uberplayer thats better than all the rest.. I'm just saying, now that online gaming, especially for popular games, is so accessable to anyone, it feels like I'm running into more idiots online now.. In fact, i would say, I run into more idiots online than in real life, because alot of these idiots are more brave when they have a computer to hide behind..

Anyways, thats my rant.. Best bet is to find a server and group of players to "hang out" with.. If you have time, join a clan and a tourney.. I try not to get myself riled up from some of the stuff other peopel do or say online..

marqmajere
11-07-05, 03:13 AM
Used to happen to me in CounterStrike all the time. I quit playing because of it. I'm getting pretty good in FEAR so I'm expecting it to start anytime now. haha

grey_1
11-07-05, 06:15 AM
Same here on Halo..and my skills are average at best, totally agree with ya.

toxikneedle
11-07-05, 07:50 AM
I guess that could happen, theres so many servers in BF2 though.... I wouldn't even care. I don't agree that ****ty clans banning you is more often in BF2 than other games, its same for other games aswell.

nVestor
11-07-05, 04:45 PM
Try heading over to our server. :)

We take treatment of guest seriously as well as our clan members. If you treat them like crap, you will be kicked or banned depending on the degree. Same goes with TK'ing for vehicals or any TK'ing that isn't accidental. Gotta watch your language.

Check out our server stats here - http://www.tntblowout.com/rankedserver.htm

:cool: