PDA

View Full Version : FS Quadro 4400fx SLI

Venturi
11-09-05, 08:15 AM
2 Quadro 4400fx nvidia boards. 512mb each. DualDVI link for High rez, hardware processing of many software only features of the normal ultras. nvidia copper heatsinks, dongles and power leads.

These were featured on several posts at nvnews and if you search the forums you will see some pix of them.

These sell on pricematch lowest at 1700 each.

These have to go to finance next upfrade.
Selling Quadro 4400fx pci express SLI for $650 a piece.:eek:

Hurry Hurry, , I said $650 a piece. Please buy both, they rock in SLI.

I'm also on Heatware as Venturi.

please use my venturi@cox.net for emails or repply back in this forum email.

LiquidX
11-09-05, 09:13 AM
Bump for a great seller.:cool:

superklye
11-09-05, 09:16 AM
Bump for a damned hero on this board. Just look at that system.

Roliath
11-09-05, 01:03 PM
Bump for a damned hero on this board. Just look at that system.
no kidding...:eek:

Another amazing deal from Venturi.

Could you possibly buy a Koolance Exos 2, than sell it to me at an insane low price?:D

superklye
11-09-05, 09:50 PM
Now, is the 4400FX the NV40-based Quadro?

Venturi
11-10-05, 07:37 AM
nv45 G I believe, same as the 6800 ultra but with more hardware acceleration and areas of the chip enabled that are not available on the gaming version.

These are also dual link DVI on every monitor socket.

The 512 mb of ram doesn't always translate into a performance increase, however, beyond 3d applications, I have seen some games really benefit. For example in Doom and Q4, the cards are fantastic in the ultra-quality mode. Also, if you run OpenGL apps with large textures such as Sturmovik (in OpenGL), these also show amazing smoothness and less thrashing. However, this is not to say that its the case in every application, you must have a situation where the dual 512mb of ram actually get used.

I will stick my neck out on this claim, but I have spent many hours verifying this. 2d is crisper and sharper as well as more defined. 3d seems to benefit too. Don't know why, but I can see the difference over the gaming couterparts. Desktop imaging at 2560x1600 is definitly better over the gaming variants. When viewing high resolution xray images such as mammo, DX, and high density 3d reconstructions, the cards show their true valor.

This might not hold true at lower resolutions, but at that rez - the quadros seem to accel. Humble Opinion

SH64
11-10-05, 11:09 AM
Bump for a great seller.:cool:

Great seller & deal ;)

LiquidX
11-13-05, 09:32 AM
PM sent for a friend who is interested.

Venturi
11-14-05, 08:35 AM
Please check your pm

Venturi
11-17-05, 10:11 AM