PDA

View Full Version : Who is getting Mario Kart DS?

Zelda_fan
11-13-05, 11:29 PM
I know I am. Who else. When you get it PM me and we can exchange friend IDs and play over Teh iNTraWEB!

marqmajere
11-13-05, 11:33 PM
I was out today to see if anyone was selling it early. They weren't. :( Can't wait for this little gem.

Mr. Hunt
11-13-05, 11:41 PM
Just wanted to say I can't freaking stand the commercial... it is aired a million times and it is annoying.

But other than that... no comment :\.

Zelda_fan
11-13-05, 11:49 PM
I was out today to see if anyone was selling it early. They weren't. :( Can't wait for this little gem.

yeah I was tempted to do the same thing, but I didn't bother. Hopefully at least one ebgames will have it tomorrow. A lot of times "release dates" really mean release date + 1 day.

marqmajere
11-14-05, 02:33 AM
EB Games told me the 15th. I hope they are wrong.

Roch
11-14-05, 03:36 AM
If it plays like the Super famicom version or even the Super Circuit one I'll definitely get it, if it's anything like the N64 or Cube ones however, I'll pass. Interested in a bit of online action!

Zelda_fan
11-14-05, 05:52 PM
IGN says it's the best Mario Kart ever made.

Zelda_fan
11-14-05, 06:33 PM
Oh and I checked the ebgames and they didn't have it today, but said to check back tomorrow. What bull****.

marqmajere
11-14-05, 10:28 PM
Just got back from Walmart and they have it in stock. :D

marqmajere
11-14-05, 10:36 PM
[/SIZE]Ok. Let me tell you, it plays like the Super Nintendo version. The graphics are outstanding, the music is awesome and the gameplay is superb. I had to remove Castlevania from my DS for this and I'm not dissapointed in the least. Now all i need is a wireless router. haha

If you own a DS, there should be no reason you don't own this game!

Zelda_fan
11-14-05, 10:51 PM
damn damn damn, why o why did ebgames not have it.

Zelda_fan
11-16-05, 11:07 AM
ok I own it now. This game is the sweetness. WiFi is awsome. I love this game some much I don't feel like describing it becasue I simply wouldn't do it justice. GO AND PICK UP A COPY AT EBGAMES. IT IS THE BEST MARIO KART EVER

Ninjaman09
11-16-05, 11:08 AM
Too many games to buy...I really want this one, but I want CoD2, DQ8, Civ4, blah blah...but thank goodness the gaming lull is over. :D

Edit: speaking of which I'm off to grab DQ8 right now, see yaz. :D

marqmajere
11-16-05, 11:17 AM
ok I own it now. This game is the sweetness. WiFi is awsome. I love this game some much I don't feel like describing it becasue I simply wouldn't do it justice. GO AND PICK UP A COPY AT EBGAMES. IT IS THE BEST MARIO KART EVER

I still need to buy a wireless router. :(

Zelda_fan
11-16-05, 11:35 AM
I still need to buy a wireless router. :(

I happen to live in a city where every square inch is already covered by wireless access. I guess I lucked out lol.

You might want to check out the nintendo wireless USB adapter:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6135138.html

1337_Like_ThaT
11-17-05, 03:09 AM
[/SIZE]Ok. Let me tell you, it plays like the Super Nintendo version. The graphics are outstanding, the music is awesome and the gameplay is superb. I had to remove Castlevania from my DS for this and I'm not dissapointed in the least. Now all i need is a wireless router. haha

If you own a DS, there should be no reason you don't own this game!

Sad enough to say, for many people out there that is the primary reason of purchasing the DS, for damn mark kart