PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Qty. 2 BFG 7800 GTX Plus! SilverStone 650+ Watt SLI Power Supply!

Digital_Trans
11-14-05, 04:11 AM
I'm selling my Qty. 2 BFG 7800 GTX OC Plus Qty. 1 Brand New SilverStone 650+ Watt Nvidia Certified SLI Power Supply. I'm also selling a brand new O.E.M. Samsung 21.3" Digital LCD Black.
The cards are only 3 months old and the SilverStone Power Supply is still in it's brand new retail box never opened. The Monitor is O.E.M. it was an extra stocked item I had ordered in conjuction with the power supply for backup inwhich they were never used.

I'm starting the price at $500.00 on the cards and power supply

I'm starting the price at $450.00 on the new monitor

eBay user name: digital_maximus

Direct url link for my ebay feedback rating: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=digital_maximus

Thanks for looking!

|MaguS|
11-14-05, 06:07 AM
You need feedback and a price to sell things on this forum.

saturnotaku
11-14-05, 07:12 AM
Read the rules, people:

3) You must clearly specify your asking price(s) or item(s) to be considered for trade. Do not ask people to send you a private message if they want a price. Post the price in the thread unless the item is exclusively for trade (trading for money means for sale, though )

7. Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable. If neither information is provided, your item will be removed, you will be prohibited from conducting sales and trades on this forum and this information will be made known to all members. No exceptions will be made. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=17

Digital_Trans
11-14-05, 12:48 PM

Okay, Sorry.........:confused:

Digital_Trans
11-14-05, 01:07 PM

Thank you! :D

Digital_Trans
11-14-05, 01:08 PM
Read the rules, people:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=17

Okay, thank you I fixed the problem..:angel:

Q
11-14-05, 01:09 PM
Another problem...

You can't post EBAY auctions here. You post a price and can raise/lower it, but this isn't a place to advertise auctions.

Digital_Trans
11-14-05, 01:22 PM
Another problem...

You can't post EBAY auctions here. You post a price and can raise/lower it, but this isn't a place to advertise auctions.

Fixed it.

superklye
11-14-05, 01:32 PM
So...this is still an auction then, huh?

Q
11-14-05, 01:41 PM
Dude, its OK to link to your Ebay feedback, just not an auction.

4. Do not engage in public bartering/bidding/auctioning!! Period. If you feel the price is unfair and wish to try to negotiate with the seller, use the private message or E-mail functions to notify the seller in private - not public!. I can't stress that enough, folks - such business negotiations and proposals should be private business - between you and the seller. Ultimately, it is up to the seller to determine the final price. After you've privately bartered and you still feel the price is unfair, move along with your life. Posting rants, raves, pisses, moans and groans dragging your private conversion into this public forum will result in deployment of Mr. Flibble!!

Please, please read the rest of the rules.

Digital_Trans
11-14-05, 01:59 PM
Dude, its OK to link to your Ebay feedback, just not an auction.

4. Do not engage in public bartering/bidding/auctioning!! Period. If you feel the price is unfair and wish to try to negotiate with the seller, use the private message or E-mail functions to notify the seller in private - not public!. I can't stress that enough, folks - such business negotiations and proposals should be private business - between you and the seller. Ultimately, it is up to the seller to determine the final price. After you've privately bartered and you still feel the price is unfair, move along with your life. Posting rants, raves, pisses, moans and groans dragging your private conversion into this public forum will result in deployment of Mr. Flibble!!

Please, please read the rest of the rules.

Okay, thanks bro! :afro2:

darkrider01
11-15-05, 09:13 AM
PM Sent.

KickAssCop
11-16-05, 10:12 AM
How much for the PSU alone?

Digital_Trans
11-17-05, 10:57 AM
How much for the PSU alone?

$169.00 plus $10.00 shipping mate! This is brand new :D

KickAssCop
11-17-05, 10:59 AM
$169.00 plus $10.00 shipping mate! This is brand new :D
Damn, I was thinking it would be cheaper since you were giving it for free :p. Was thinking 100 bucks + ship :(. I can't afford such a beefy psu I guess. Thanks for the offer

ENU291
11-17-05, 08:31 PM
So let me get this straight.... you are selling 2 7800GTX BFG cards and a 650 watt PS for $500 total??? Also do you have a picture of the LCD?

Digital_Trans
11-18-05, 08:47 AM
So let me get this straight.... you are selling 2 7800GTX BFG cards and a 650 watt PS for $500 total??? Also do you have a picture of the LCD?

Qty. 2 7800GTX BFG cards and a 650+ Watt PS is going for US $820.00
and the monitor US $560.00

I wouldn't sell it for that cheap and get ripped off. I'm to smart!