PDA

View Full Version : bond:nightfire

cricket
01-05-03, 11:05 PM
well someone bought me james bond :nightfire(pc version ) game for x-mas so i decided to try it out. my overall rating of the game is better than i expected. there are nice long missions (9..i think in all) with very good graphics in most, although some of the cut sceenes at begining or ending of the missions are a little poorly done..the story line was very good..the AI'S ARE ALITTLE BETTER IN FULL GAME THAN THEY WERE IN DEMO,but if you play the game at the hardest difficulty setting it is not as easy as you may have thought. not all games are gonna have AI'S as smart as they were in nolf,rtcw,and mohaa, but overall game was very good. if you wait for price to drop a little i would say it is a good game to play. i tried multiplayer just a little bit,so cant really comment on it yet, its probablly as good as nolf multiplayer,which in mine opinion "is average". outof 1-10 i would give it a "8"

marqmajere
01-06-03, 07:40 AM
I heard it wasn't very good, but I may pick it up when the price drops like you said. Pretty busy with the BF 1942 demo right now. That game i will have to get.:D

Grechie
01-10-03, 02:47 AM
i bought it and i like it, im getting pretty far in it and i have 4x oin and its not slowing down, its mad i love sneaking with the slienced pistol :cool:

PsychoSy
01-10-03, 04:54 PM
It's a good game! My only complaint with it was they made Bond way too much of a sleeze, if you catch my drift. In the movies, 007 is suave and smooth. But in this game, he kisses like a half-dozen different women. He comes off like Ron Jeremy, for crying out loud! :p

Rashman
01-13-03, 04:00 AM
This game looks pretty dam good, BUT can any of you get shadows working as i cant enable them, if so how?

AthlonXP2000+
MSI KT4Ultra
512meg twinmoss ddr400
40 gig western digital 7200 ata100
albatron geforce 4 ti 4200P turbo 128 meg at 300/700 with 42.01s
winxp
directx9

cricket
01-13-03, 09:10 AM
price drop....i was in my local "staples" store and saw nightfire for $19.99....if there is one near you check it out.

ReDeeMeR
01-13-03, 10:59 AM
I thought it was/is horrible [flame shield on] :)