PGR3 gets reviewed, 10/10
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3145713&did=1

msxyz
11-15-05, 05:08 AM
Yeah and it comes from the same very site that gave 7 to Kameo... :retard:

Ruined
11-15-05, 10:58 AM
Yeah and it comes from the same very site that gave 7 to Kameo... :retard:

Heh, the guy who wrote that Kameo review sounds like he has always hated Rare games... I wonder why he bothered reviewing the game then?

msxyz
11-15-05, 01:00 PM
Well, at least the guy who tried PGR3 liked it a lot! :lol:

I've PGR3 on pre-order and still 2 weeks to decide to switch or not to Test Drive (coming out after Xmas, though). I've played PGR2 only recently on a friend's Xbox and I wasn't very impressed by the game mechanics. Sure PGR3 looks spectacular and the custom circuit mode is a nice addition but I'm quite undecided if it really fits to my tastes.

Too bad none of the shops in Milan has received a Kiosk yet. I wish I could play the demo.

Zeta
11-15-05, 01:37 PM
You cant play a demo. Its just a video you can watch (at least on the kiosk I was on). The only game you could play was CoD2.

MustangSVT
11-15-05, 01:49 PM
Forget Test Drive, every single one of them has been a load of crap except TD4 which I liked, but only b/c it had a Cobra and a Viper and had 3dFX renderer, but all of the other ones have been major letdowns.

msxyz
11-15-05, 02:30 PM
What I've read sofar about TDU got me interested: tuning, free roaming, massive online mode and the fact that it's developed by Eden Games (V-Rally and Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed)

Also I'm not particulary happy about PGR choice of cars, either: the usual dream cars plus a lot (really a lot !) of concept-cars. In this respect, TD seems to have a better and wider choice.