PDA

View Full Version : FS: eVGA GeForce 6800 GS brand new, still sealed

saturnotaku
11-15-05, 07:06 AM
I bought this card on an impulse, but decided that the money would be best put to use for other things. It will arrive at my door from Newegg today, but I don't want to face a hefty restocking charge from an RMA, that's why I'm going to try and sell it here first. Card will ship as brand new and will not be opened. You can read MikeC's preview of this card here (http://www.nvnews.net/previews/geforce_6800_gs/index.shtml).

I'm asking $190 shipped to the USA, $195 shipped internationally. I accept PayPal and money orders. If you have a confirmed address, I will guarantee the card will ship the same or the next business day. Same goes for money orders - it'll go out as soon as payment is received. If you have an unconfirmed address, I wait until the funds clear into my bank account before shipping, which takes 3-4 days.

Heatware (16-0-0) and eBay (137-0-0) feedback both under saturnotaku. Please PM if interested or if you have questions.

introgamer
11-15-05, 10:08 AM
I believe this comes with COD2? =)

awesome deal!

saturnotaku
11-15-05, 01:52 PM
I believe this comes with COD2? =)

awesome deal!

From what I could see on the box, CoD 2 is not included and I'm not going to break the seal to check. So please do not buy it thinking the game comes with. I don't want anyone to be misled.

I appreciate the bump, though. :)

ken1307
11-15-05, 03:10 PM
hi there

Can you take Paypal from CC? very interested in this :) im in the UK btw, what shipping method you gonna use?
cheers

ken

p/s: my ref/trust under ken1307 at eBay, OcUK and heat :)

saturnotaku
11-15-05, 04:52 PM
hi there

Can you take Paypal from CC? very interested in this :) im in the UK btw, what shipping method you gonna use?
cheers

CC PayPal would work the same as an unconfirmed address. As soon as the funds arrive, I will start the transfer to my bank account. Once this is completed, I will ship the card within 24-48 hours.

International deliveries will be shipped via AirMail parcel post, which has a turnaround time of 4-7 business days. Global Priority Mail is available for an extra US $10. Delivery time with that method is 3-5 days.

Again, please PM if interested.

slick
11-15-05, 05:59 PM
CoD2 is not included, though there is the offer on EVGA's website for it for free, but only 200 copies are going, so register quick if you get this.

*CoD2 shipment pending* :D

And just for anyone thinking about getting this thing, It is quite the amazing card for the money, seriously. My PC (everything at stock) runs CS:S at 1280x1024 4xAA 16xAF like a dream. It scored 88 fps at those setting on the stress test and rarely drops under 100 fps during gameplay. For the money you cannot go wrong, especially since this is an eVGA! This card is covered under their Lifetime (even through overclocking) warranty, just make sure that you register the card on their website. Saturn's offering a great price for it too.

LiquidX
11-15-05, 06:24 PM
Pm!

saturnotaku
11-16-05, 12:28 PM
Sold!