PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Controller $35 Shipped

Q
12-08-05, 03:41 PM
SOLD

I've used it for less than 5 minutes. The software doesn't allow you to set a deadzone, so the main game I want it for (NFS:MW) is having issues.

Jakup loves this controller ( I must mention his name because it's required here at NVNEWS for him to be present in every thread in some capacity) (xmasgrin) Seriously though, you'd think he'd name it Nalu after all of his praise for it.

Anyways, I'll ship it to you for $35. There is plenty of software online that will let you tweak all of this stuff, I just don't want to have to mess with it. New drivers will come, and then this will be a badass piece of hardware. It's sleek, sexy, and well built.

Plus, if you have an XBOX 360 you already know how awesome this controller is and you desperately want another one shipped to you for under retail! (rudolf)

Heat/Ebay = Qlitchford
References available upon request
Seller ships from Newport News, Virginia
USPS is default carrier, other arrangements negotiable
All rights reserved.

Edit: I prefer paypal, but if you use it, make sure to add a dollar to the total to cover paypal fees.
My paypal account is quinton DOT litchford (dot) 04 AT cnu(DOT)edu

jAkUp
12-08-05, 03:43 PM
Good price ;)

Mr. Hunt
12-08-05, 03:47 PM
I would get it if I had the cash right now... but Christmas is killing me and my job has like... sucked a crapload lately... need to get one to get used to it better before I end up getting a 360, and I want a corded version because wireless controller IS POO!@# ;)

jAkUp
12-08-05, 03:50 PM
Yea well the wireless one doesn't even work on the PC :( MS says it will eventually though.

Buenamos
12-08-05, 05:07 PM
I would buy it if it was wireless.

Q
12-08-05, 06:25 PM
I would buy it if it was wireless.

All you have to do is use scissors.

Vagrant Zero
12-08-05, 08:41 PM
All you have to do is use scissors.

ROFL.

Q
12-09-05, 07:12 AM
Morning BUMP BUMP BUMP

Mr. Hunt
12-09-05, 12:42 PM
Well hopefully I will get paid today for work I did weeks ago... if so, and if I have money after buying my brother his present... I might pick this up.

Q
12-09-05, 03:25 PM
Very kosher, Mr. Hunt.

Mr. Hunt
12-09-05, 06:53 PM
ygpm