PDA

View Full Version : Help xbox360 no sound!

t6_shadow
12-10-05, 09:41 AM
Hey guys I think when I purchased my 360 I was sold a faulty headset. I am trying to play kameo and I am getting no sound. When I play the music as well no sound whatsoever. It the headset just plug and play or do I have to setup something in the options? please help!

t6_shadow
12-10-05, 10:39 AM
Is the headset just used for hearing people in multiplayer or what? I am kinda concered here. If it just plug and play I want to head out ot the store and get a replacement.

Mr. Hunt
12-10-05, 10:42 AM
I thought it was just for hearing and talking to people in multiplayer games, but I cannot say for sure. Don't have any speakers built in to the TV or anything?

t6_shadow
12-10-05, 10:44 AM
Well hunt thats what I am wondering. If the headset is for voice only. If thats the case well then I am gonna head onto live (hence the other thread about a month of free live) and test it out. Btw I am using my monitor and the sound out from me soundcard. Still I wanna get this headset figured out.

Droid6
12-10-05, 11:24 AM
Yeah it's just for hearing people in multi-player and other people on xbox live (the latter being the most annoying experience of my life, all you here retards giggling and talking to their friends that are in the room with them).

Mr. Hunt
12-10-05, 11:26 AM
Yeah it's just for hearing people in multi-player and other people on xbox live (the latter being the most annoying experience of my life, all you here retards giggling and talking to their friends that are in the room with them).

AWESOME! I WANT THAT!

Lol... I already heard enough of that while play Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory :\.

Ruined
12-10-05, 11:32 AM
Headset is only for XBOX Live multiplayer communication

GamerGuyX
12-10-05, 12:20 PM
Why the hell would you think the communicator play music and sounds from the game? :eek2:

Besides, what were you thinking you do with the mic part? Were you actually talking to the characters in the game like they were alive or something?

I mean what the hell? If the thing was created to play sound from the game it would only be in mono anyways and who wants that?

t6_shadow
12-10-05, 01:21 PM
Head phones are used for gaming all the time. Why they don't have headphone WITH a mic on them for sound and voice is beyond me.

Gabrielx
12-10-05, 11:49 PM
I am trying to play kameo and I am getting no sound. When I play the music as well no sound whatsoever. It the headset just plug and play or do I have to setup something in the options? please help!
RTFM. It's all explained there.