PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia Warrior Within SLI Issue

consolegamer
12-10-05, 06:34 PM
Seeing that The Two Thrones has been released, I wanted to finally finish Warrior Within. Upon first playing it and frightened by the numerous glitches, I held off waiting for a patch. Thank goodness I didn't hold my breath. AFAIK, no patch was ever released. So, now my PC is far more powerful than what I was using back then. Specifically, the two 7800GTX in SLI is causing a few strange graphic issues I was hoping someone may now how to resolve. Currently, I can solve it by turning off SLI mode, not my fave solution, but it works none the less.

Okay, details... when I have the graphics set to "High", the extra illumination/glow that surrounds certain objects is visibile through walls, quite annoying. If I set it to "Medium", it goes away, expected considering this setting probably turns off that feature. Secondly, when the game "fast forwards" through a series of events, a PIP that goes on for infiinity appears in the upper left corner, even more annoying.

Again, turning off SLI solves these problems. I have yet to be able to create a profile that eliminates the problems.

Any ideas? TIA.

shoes
12-11-05, 12:56 AM
i don't have SLI but i would try the PoP official forums maybe someone over there has SLI and has experienced the issue too.