PDA

View Full Version : FT: Condemned: Criminal Origins (360)

brady
12-12-05, 03:54 PM
I just picked up Condemned from Best Buy. The only reason I want to get rid of it is because of the language. You may think I'm a prude but I simply don't like gratuitous amounts of foul language in the media I play and watch.

Anyways, If you have any of the following games and you'd like to trade please let me know.

Need for Speed Most Wanted (360)
Quake 4 (360)
Ridge Racer 6 (360)
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 06 (360)
Half-Life 2 (Xbox)
Halo + Halo 2 (Xbox)

Buenamos
12-12-05, 04:47 PM
dang, I'd trade you the collector's edition of perfect dark zero. Quake 4 for pc or xbox 360? I've got it for pc and would trade you for that.

brady
12-12-05, 07:49 PM
I just want to point out the updates to the original post. Prior to the update I did not specify what platform the games should be for.

Just to remind everyone, I no longer have a gaming PC; which is the reason I got a 360 in the first place. So no PC games please.

klee
12-13-05, 07:11 AM
I have NBA Live 06 I will trade you for Condemned.

lmk

klee

brady
12-13-05, 05:31 PM
I'm just letting everyone know that I was able to return the game to Best Buy. I had to buy a $5 PS2 Demo disc from Circuit City and then carefully remove the shrink wrap from the PS2 case and use it for the Condemned case. I then sealed it with rubber cement. The Best Buy here takes it's return policy seriously, but they are no match for my cunning artistry!(xmassign)

Oh and if anyone is curious, I traded it for NFS:MW and I am having a blast!!!