PDA

View Full Version : Postal 3 Announced

jAkUp
12-13-05, 12:50 AM
It has been formally announced that the next milestone in the POSTAL saga is already in development. The game, under the working title, POSTAL 3: Catharsis and is headed directly down the throat of the XBox 360 and the PC. More details on what happens to a complex, multi-dimensional individual like The Dude after he has razed Paradise and left it a (radioactive) parking lot.

Let the questions and suggestions pour forth.

http://www.gopostal.com/newsletter/05/December/postalbullets.php

A next gen Postal? I'm actually suprised we will see this... Hillary is gonna have a field day with this one :D

RAY16
12-13-05, 12:51 AM
Oh boy, I can barely contain my excitement.

Q
12-13-05, 12:54 AM
Oh boy, I can barely contain my excitement.

Yeah, I was just thinking of the word "fan****ingtastic."

I remember people raving about the first one, but number 2 was just that.

Elvin Presler
12-13-05, 02:25 AM
Yeah, so I'm trying to like Firefox...again. That link is about the second one I've clicked and already I've found a page that is TOTALLY BORKED in Firefox.

nutcrackr
12-13-05, 02:33 AM
How on earth does trash like this get a second sequel let alone a first? I mean seriously who the hell is buying this crap? And for those people buying this crap shame on you, stop it.

Namrok
12-13-05, 04:04 AM
Ah man, Postal 2. Me and my friends loved that game so much. Just the pure variety of the ways you could do awful things, and all the ways you could exploit the quirks of the engine. Sure it was a sloppy game, and honestly there was no story, the graphics were sub-par and the action really didn't play that well. But it had so many ways to express my sadistic tendancies. I'll never forget when I went into the disco and surrounded the dance floor in gasoline, then started shooting into it at random to chase people into the flames. Or the first time I lit someone on fire. I was experimenting with the "Unzip" button and discovered I could pee on people. My first lucky shot went right into someones mouth, and they started puking. Then I decided to cover them in gasoline and light them on fire while they were puking. To this day Postal 2 has my favorite burning death animation of any game ever, Blood coming in a close second.

Ah those were the days.

KickAssCop
12-13-05, 04:40 AM
How on earth does trash like this get a second sequel let alone a first? I mean seriously who the hell is buying this crap? And for those people buying this crap shame on you, stop it.
+1

karkrash81
12-13-05, 06:28 AM
Maybe they'll put in gameplay with this one.

Sazar
12-13-05, 07:11 AM
http://www.gopostal.com/newsletter/05/December/postalbullets.php

A next gen Postal? I'm actually suprised we will see this... Hillary is gonna have a field day with this one :D

Maybe in this one he's old and actually delivers mail?

(xmastong)

But yah, I am surprised too. I didn't think the sequel made much money at all.