PDA

View Full Version : M$ rocks!

Zeta
12-20-05, 09:02 PM
So I have a IntelliMouse Explorer 4.0 (not in love with it but it works). The left mouse button is acting up. I search M$ website for a hardware support number. I call the toll free number and say my left mouse button is not registering all the clicks. She asks for the serial number on the bottom, my name and my address. She then says the expected delivery date for the new mouse is Jan 3rd. The whole call took about 1 minute. No hassels at all. WOW! Great experience!

nV`andrew
12-20-05, 09:48 PM
thats a first! (xmasgrin)

have fun with the little rodent

a12ctic
12-20-05, 10:03 PM
ive had my ibm mouse replaced 1nce they gave me next day shipping, my bro spilled coke all over it

DCult
12-21-05, 11:01 AM
So I have a IntelliMouse Explorer 4.0 (not in love with it but it works). The left mouse button is acting up. I search M$ website for a hardware support number. I call the toll free number and say my left mouse button is not registering all the clicks. She asks for the serial number on the bottom, my name and my address. She then says the expected delivery date for the new mouse is Jan 3rd. The whole call took about 1 minute. No hassels at all. WOW! Great experience!

I have the same problem with one of two intellimice 4.0. Can I do the same in Greece? I'll try. One of the middle wheels is kinda blocking too sometimes. Thanks for posting this info, man.

DCult
12-22-05, 06:15 AM

I'm having a hard time finding a link for a hardware support number. Can you post a link with the numbers for Europe? Thanks in advance.