PDA

View Full Version : Ntune compatablility

bugmage
12-26-05, 10:04 PM
due to a lack of oc in bios on my new asus mobo i would like to do it in windows, however i have the 6150/430 chipset from nvidia and when I try to install nturne it says its not compatable????

can i get around this or do i have to wait forever for a new version of ntune?????? :( anyone get the same chipset working??

j0j081
12-27-05, 12:18 AM
I don't know about compatability but I wouldn't recommend OCing with nTune if your bios doesn't support it. I tried that on an HP computer once with a locked BIOS and the benchmark scores actually went down with increased clockspeeds.

keith33
12-27-05, 12:19 AM
I heard a lot of people not being able to use the current version of nTune with the 6150 IGP. NV is supposed to release a new version to allow this. I also recommend NOT using nTune to OC, not a good idea. Try A64 Tweaker or whatever the hell it's called (maybe someone can give him the real name, you know what I mean).

j0j081
12-27-05, 05:56 AM
Try A64 Tweaker or whatever the hell it's called (maybe someone can give him the real name, you know what I mean).
what is A64 Tweaker?

keith33
12-27-05, 11:03 AM
http://www.akiba-pc.com/download.php?view.40

Try it out, it's made for memory settings.

bugmage
12-27-05, 12:44 PM
i was a fan of clockgen because on my old mobo it allowed me to change voltages busses tons of stuff, basically i had ntune as well so i covered the entire spectrum of options in windows where my foxcon bios let me only change the fsb, Ill try that program at the end of the week when i finish my lexan case(xmasgrin)