PDA

View Full Version : FS Nintendo GameCube with loads of Goodies

Lord_Obsidian
12-27-05, 06:21 PM
Yeah i know this is my first post, but i have basically been following NVnews for a while now, heres what i got for sale.

Nintendo GameCube Platinum
1 Wireless Wavebird
1 Wired Controller
2 Mem Cards
All Cables intact + Genuine Box
1 Gameboy Player
(This connects to the base and allows you to play all gameboy genre games on the TV)
Gameboy boot cd included as well.

Extra Warranty Also Purchased from EB games, will include reciepts. System is less than 2 months old.

Games include :
Tok
Need for Speed Underground
Metroid Prime
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Mortal Kombat Deceptions
Soul Caliber 2
Gameboys Super Mario Advance 4 (Super Mario 3) Yes the original one freaking addictive stuff)

All games come in original Boxes.

I am willing to part with it for 200 shipped ,

My ebay id is lord_obsidian
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=lord_obsidian&item=-1&frm=1883

Lord_Obsidian
12-28-05, 03:52 AM
bumpage . btw the price is negotiable.

GamerGuyX
12-29-05, 09:27 PM
Does this Gamecube have the digital AV output? Or is it one of the newer one's without it?

evilghost
12-29-05, 10:17 PM
"System is less than 2 months old."

Curious, why are you selling it if it is so new?

Lord_Obsidian
12-30-05, 04:01 AM
got it with console fever in mind, then realised i do most of my gaming on the PC anyways, played the hell out of need for speed underground 1 and 2. and now im tired of it so getting rid of it. heh. thats all there is to it. and this gamecube is the newer one without the digital output.

nV`andrew
12-30-05, 11:08 PM
heh i sold mine, which had all the same features as your but it was older and not the newer version, fewer games and i barely got $80 for it on eBay lol

Lord_Obsidian
01-02-06, 02:51 AM
heh just sold it on ebay for 158 + shipping. not too bad.