PDA

View Full Version : Condemned Demo Now Available on Marketplace

GamerGuyX
12-28-05, 08:26 PM
Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up that the demo for Condemned has been released on Marketplace.

Now everybody can try out the 360's true killer app. :D

aaahhh52
12-28-05, 08:56 PM
sweet ive been hearing good things about this game, wanted to try it out, thanks for the heads up!

LiquidX
12-28-05, 11:03 PM
Thanks downloading now. I cant believe how great the marketplace as turned out to be.(xmasmile)

aaahhh52
12-28-05, 11:30 PM
Market place = best idea ever. Just got done with the demo, man its freaky! reminds me of the movie Saw.

GamerGuyX
12-29-05, 12:16 AM
Market place = best idea ever. Just got done with the demo, man its freaky! reminds me of the movie Saw.

Since I own the game I didn't download the demo. At which part does the demo take place?

Gaco
12-29-05, 03:36 AM
Wow supersweet!!

I hope it applies in Europe as well :D

aaahhh52
12-29-05, 02:27 PM
Since I own the game I didn't download the demo. At which part does the demo take place?
Your in some type of broken down or under construction apartment building, the first thing you see is a woman laying on the ground with a chain around her, and manican (sp?) guy sitting on a chair. The two cops go up to secure the top floor and your left to clear the building. THis is where the crazy druggies or whatever they are come in.

ajay()
12-29-05, 02:30 PM
Just got my 360 today, yep the marketplace is very cool. Especially as I've no money left for actual games, not since I bought a widescreen monitor to play it on.
Anyway, a question, wasn't there a King Kong demo up on marketplace too (I got the Kameo and Condemned ones)?

GamerGuyX
12-29-05, 03:18 PM
Anyway, a question, wasn't there a King Kong demo up on marketplace too (I got the Kameo and Condemned ones)?

The King Kong demo was suppose to come out the 12 on Marketplace but it never did.

Your in some type of broken down or under construction apartment building, the first thing you see is a woman laying on the ground with a chain around her, and manican (sp?) guy sitting on a chair. The two cops go up to secure the top floor and your left to clear the building. THis is where the crazy druggies or whatever they are come in.

Ah okay. That's the very beginning of the game.

Gaco
12-30-05, 08:44 AM
Condemned rocks! It's much more scary than F.E.A.R. IMO and both graphics and sound is amazing. This is a must-buy :D

CrazyIvan
12-30-05, 11:56 AM
That sucks. I'd really like to try out Condemned, but it's not sold here in Germany, so no demo on the German marketplace. :mad:

PeterJensen
12-30-05, 12:41 PM
That sucks. I'd really like to try out Condemned, but it's not sold here in Germany, so no demo on the German marketplace. :mad:

wtf ? Not sold in germany? You can get the game here in denmark with ease. Is it the violence?(xmassign)

CrazyIvan
12-30-05, 12:53 PM
wtf ? Not sold in germany? You can get the game here in denmark with ease. Is it the violence?(xmassign)
Yeah that's the reason. It didn't pass our rating system, so it's only available via import

Gaco
12-30-05, 03:18 PM
Lol Germany sucks in more than one way when you're a gamer (pb)