PDA

View Full Version : Guys, I went to heaven to today

Zelda_fan
12-31-05, 03:32 PM
Nintendo World New York

My kind of place hehe

It was so fricken sweet. They had a computer generated mario talking to kids and stuff. The kids were like "why do you love princess peach" and mario was like "she makes-a my heart-a go a boom boom." I got such a kick out of it.

They had custom made DSs, and setups where you could play DS's on big screens. I loved it.

Has anyone else went there?

Mr. Hunt
12-31-05, 05:15 PM
Glad you had fun... I just got done watching "2046"... so... yeah :\.

nV`andrew
12-31-05, 06:48 PM
Nintendo World New York

My kind of place hehe

It was so fricken sweet. They had a computer generated mario talking to kids and stuff. The kids were like "why do you love princess peach" and mario was like "she makes-a my heart-a go a boom boom." I got such a kick out of it.

They had custom made DSs, and setups where you could play DS's on big screens. I loved it.

Has anyone else went there?

reminds me of that computer robot guys that in that little priso n thing at knots berry faarm in CA. teh little faggot know my favorite hockey team and my best friends name (omg) how do they know this!!! lol

jAkUp
12-31-05, 07:13 PM
lol thats not a robot man!

Its just a guy in a building across the walkway, your friends or family probably told him stuff you like, then he says it to you :)

nV`andrew
12-31-05, 07:18 PM
lol thats not a robot man!

Its just a guy in a building across the walkway, your friends or family probably told him stuff you like, then he says it to you :)

noooo i asked him all sorts of stuff and i asked him what was my second favorite sport, which i dont remember telling anyone, and he knew and he knew all my friends questions! hehe

jeeze jakup, u really no how to ruin peoples hopes and dreams (whine)(xmasgrin)

jAkUp
12-31-05, 07:19 PM
Maybe your friends were there with him :D

But yea, I got tricked before too..lol

nV`andrew
12-31-05, 07:51 PM
Maybe your friends were there with him :D

But yea, I got tricked before too..lol

damnit those bastards! always trickin me (mikec)

fine jakup, fine, be that way!