PDA

View Full Version : Question for jAKUp

pkirby11
01-01-06, 12:09 AM
I was just wondering, you mentioned in another post that you've seen the Thermaltake Tai Chi in person and I wanted to know something about it before I bought it. I want to either get the 850 SSI or 1KW Turbo-Cool power supply, and I wanted to know if you thought it would fit inside that case. I hate to spend that much money, only to find out it's not got enought room. And your the only one I know who's seen it up close.(xmasgrin)

Thanks

jAkUp
01-01-06, 02:24 AM
You should be fine :)

The 850/1KW PSU measured 9.1 inches. As long as you have that clearance you will be fine, as you can see the top USB are towards the front of the case... so it should be a great fit.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=13250&d=1126310022

pkirby11
01-01-06, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the advice, quick response, and great picture. I'm looking to going even further in my crazy computer modding. I don't know why but there's something about that case I like.

Now all I need to do is wait a month or so, get my tax return and enjoy my new gear. (xmasgrin)

Also, got a question for you. You work for PC Club correct? Can you answer me when you might be getting the Logitech G15's back in stock, everyone I could possibly think of is out of stock.