PDA

View Full Version : ForceWare 82.12 Anti-Aliasing in one game

Dr.No.pt
01-09-06, 06:06 PM
Hi all.

Can someone explain me or point me ot a tutorial where i can put my counter strike ( 1.6 ) with anti aliasing.

I don't want to change in the control panel of forceware every time 1 want to play this game.
I wanna create an profile for this game only.

Another thing:

I'm using driver ForceWare 82.12 and using the gamma with 1.47 but in counter strike ( open GL ) it doesn't work. The game is dark. Don't wanna change the brightness of the monitor in game and change it back when i leave the game..
Gamma ingame is already at the max ( the brightness command is also on the max ).

Thank you :D

OWA
01-09-06, 06:12 PM
There should be a profile for counter-strike that comes with the drivers. Just bring it up in the control panel and modify it for your needs. For color, gamma, etc. settings, go to the color correction section in the Nvidia CP and change everything like you want it and save that color profile. Then, in the game profile, select the color profile that you just saved.

Dr.No.pt
01-10-06, 03:10 AM
If i'm not mistaken the only profile that exists is for Counter Strike: Source and not counter strike 1.6.

Acid Rain
01-10-06, 11:52 AM
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/81.98/81.98_ForceWare_Display_Property_User_Guide.pdf

Click "Configuring Key ForceWare Graphics Driver Features" then click Adjusting Performance and Quality Settings". There's your guide, right there.

Enjoy.

Dr.No.pt
01-10-06, 04:50 PM
Thank you Acid Rain, that's what i was looking for.
;)

OWA
01-10-06, 04:52 PM
Yeah, sorry. I didn't realize that was the non-source version.

Acid Rain
01-11-06, 12:42 AM
Thank you Acid Rain, that's what i was looking for.
;)You're welcome. Enjoy your game!:)