PDA

View Full Version : Question for ppl in hongkong

Alaa
01-16-06, 02:01 PM
i remember that i saw sumone writing that his location is hong kong..anyway i want to know how much a system like this will cost in $ from hong kong:
Athlon 64 3500+
evga.. 7800gt
ASRock 939sata2-ULi M1695 motherboard
250GB Hard disk sata-sata2

i'd really appreciate it if he's still here n answer!

Q
01-16-06, 02:08 PM
Muya lives in Hong Kong.

Alaa
01-16-06, 02:15 PM
ya i remembered thanx

Siu Hong
01-18-06, 07:46 AM
i remember that i saw sumone writing that his location is hong kong..anyway i want to know how much a system like this will cost in $ from hong kong:
Athlon 64 3500+
evga.. 7800gt
ASRock 939sata2-ULi M1695 motherboard
250GB Hard disk sata-sata2

i'd really appreciate it if he's still here n answer!

You may check it out from this HK website >

http://www.hkgolden.com/hardware_price/cpu.asp

Alaa
01-18-06, 10:30 AM
You may check it out from this HK website >

http://www.hkgolden.com/hardware_price/cpu.asp
how can i understand that? i dont know how much is the hong kong currency compared to the us dollars?

nrs421
01-18-06, 10:36 AM
how do i understand that? i dont know how much is the hong kong currency compared to the us dollars?

1USD = 7.75HKD ....

Alaa
01-18-06, 10:44 AM
good i searched anyway thanx...but how much are the rest of parts in my main message?

Alaa
01-18-06, 06:17 PM
i got the price for every part now but i just need confirmation from someone that Hong Kong prices are the same as in US..cuz prices are almost identical

Richteralan
01-18-06, 07:09 PM
This is quite difficult to ask here because in Hong Kong, the price in shops are cheaper than what websites said.
You have to go to computer shopping arcade like "Golden shopping arcade" to find it out.

Alaa
01-18-06, 07:15 PM
This is quite difficult to ask here because in Hong Kong, the price in shops are cheaper than what websites said.
You have to go to computer shopping arcade like "Golden shopping arcade" to find it out.
detailed address for that place is appreciated

Richteralan
01-18-06, 07:19 PM
detailed address for that place is appreciated

I don't know the detailed address. But I know how to get there.

You take the MTR Tsuen Wan Line, and get off @ Sham Shui Po station. Follow to Exit "D"(if I remembered it right) and you'll see that shopping arcade in front of you.

Alaa
01-18-06, 07:33 PM
thank u..some help from MUYA will make things easier

Richteralan
01-18-06, 07:39 PM
thank u..some help from MUYA will make things easier
I'm Hong Kong people;)
But I'm now studying in USA:(

MUYA
01-18-06, 10:03 PM
Golden Computer Shopping Center in Sham Shui Po

Southern Computer Mall = in Wan Chai

All of them are reachable through the MTR.

Go there yourself and obtain the prices the link given by Sui Hong maybe in chinese but if you are clever enough and put in a little effort you will be able to find links to prices of all your parts. I am not chinese and cannot read chinese characters but I can find prices of hardware through the lik. Try a little harder.

Alaa
01-19-06, 04:05 AM
Golden Computer Shopping Center in Sham Shui Po

Southern Computer Mall = in Wan Chai

All of them are reachable through the MTR.

Go there yourself and obtain the prices the link given by Sui Hong maybe in chinese but if you are clever enough and put in a little effort you will be able to find links to prices of all your parts. I am not chinese and cannot read chinese characters but I can find prices of hardware through the lik. Try a little harder.
thanx, ya i could get some prices but couldnt find evga or xfx anyway my question now is, r prices in Hong Kong same as US (or same range)? i just wanted to make sure n thats it

Siu Hong
01-25-06, 02:37 PM
thanx, ya i could get some prices but couldnt find evga or xfx anyway my question now is, r prices in Hong Kong same as US (or same range)? i just wanted to make sure n thats it

it should be the same price . for XFX products ,you may find it in HK golden computer center also.

Siu Hong
01-25-06, 02:43 PM
how can i understand that? i dont know how much is the hong kong currency compared to the us dollars?

try this currency converter :

http://www.xe.com/ucc/