PDA

View Full Version : Is it today?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Myrmecophagavir
01-18-03, 09:00 AM
I keep coming across people saying GeForce FX NDAs are supposed to lift on the 18th for reviews, ie. today. Are we taking that seriously? Is the date an NDA lifts usually under the NDA itself?

Spiritwalker
01-18-03, 11:01 AM
My best guess is that the NDA got pushed back a couple of weeks. The interview at Nordic Hardware has a question about getting a card and:
We're doing our best to get as many as possible for you guys to play with - I'm sure we can work something out :)
Dated the 16th on January, meaning they are not ready yet

tamattack
01-20-03, 11:08 AM
Well... it's the 20th now, and no reviews. :mad:

Bigus Dickus
01-20-03, 11:25 AM
GFFX is being scrapped, and nVidia is going straight to the NV35 design. Unfortunately, that was scheduled originally for Christmas 2003, and has been pushed back as well. We can expect to see the GFFX reviews by summer 2004, with wide availability sometime early in 2005.

Alphy
01-20-03, 11:26 AM
Yea this is seriously getting out of hand, give us a review already.

nutball
01-20-03, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Bigus Dickus
GFFX is being scrapped, and nVidia is going straight to the NV35 design. Unfortunately, that was scheduled originally for Christmas 2003, and has been pushed back as well. We can expect to see the GFFX reviews by summer 2004, with wide availability sometime early in 2005.

They've also dropped the GFFX product name, it'lll now be called "Voodoo 7, powered by BitBoys".

vampireuk
01-20-03, 11:43 AM
:rolleyes:

Guess what guys this happens in bussiness its nothing new, dates get pushed back. Would you rather they released it months ago and let you have a nice screwed up card? :rolleyes:

Bigus Dickus
01-20-03, 01:19 PM
Yes, 9700Pro prices would be falling just a bit quicker, so we could still buy a "not screwed up card" for less money.

:p

ReDeeMeR
01-20-03, 01:58 PM
It's sucha bad time to buya new vid card :(

Skinner
01-20-03, 02:35 PM
It looks like they skip the reviews :D

Fusion
01-20-03, 03:01 PM
Bigus,
Drop the Nvidia bashing, it's getting BORING. :rolleyes:

Mark_fox
01-20-03, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Skinner
It looks like they skip the reviews :D

and everyone that buys the card will need to sign NDA and swear not to reveal the cards performance info to anyone :D :rolleyes:

Alphy
01-20-03, 06:17 PM
Probaly wouldn't be that far from the truth. A $400 NDA ;)

ATI LoVeR 9700
01-20-03, 06:31 PM
I cant help but say it, but nVidia took it this round...

nVidia sucks! (I couldn't help but troll)

This card better get out quick, we need ATi to drop the prices!

nVidia got screwed!

StealthHawk: that was uncalled for. keep it clean.

ATi LoVeR 9700: Roger that!

The Baron
01-20-03, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Fusion
Bigus,
Drop the Nvidia bashing, it's getting BORING. :rolleyes:

This coming from the man with "ATI SUCK" in his avatar. :o

noko
01-20-03, 07:26 PM
ATILover9700,

Your post was utterly uncalled for. I really didn't find it funny at all. Just some feedback to you.

ATI LoVeR 9700
01-20-03, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by noko
ATILover9700,

Your post was utterly uncalled for. I really didn't find it funny at all. Just some feedback to you.

I'm actually trying really hard to be a jackass. ATi won't have the crown for long, so why not live the glamour while you can.

nVidiots have been doing it for years! :D

noko
01-20-03, 09:26 PM
Well, in that respects you did well :confused:.

vampireuk
01-21-03, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by ATI LoVeR 9700

nVidiots have been doing it for years! :D

Not on this board so quit the BS.

SurfMonkey
01-21-03, 05:10 AM
OK, here's the biz see. I was talkin' to me man down the pub and his third cousins estranged wife has just married the eighth grandchild from a long line of well know lawn mower repair men. Well their next door neighbour once stood in the same room as a bloke who's best friends cousin cleaned the windows for a bloke who used to service the vending machines at a company almost inthe same country as nVidias HQ, well anyway, he met a girl who had once dated an airline pilot who had flown over America!!

Anway, he's says that his cousins ex-wife says the neighbour overheard the bloke say the guys cousin mentioned the vending blok once said that the girl who dated the pilot was actually a lesbian and that the pilot had a prefence for show poodles. Who'd have guessed it?

Anyway I think that nVidia are waiting for ATi's share price to drop even further and then they'll buy a controlling stock and release the R435. It must be true my mate down the pub told me and he heard it from...

Kruno
01-21-03, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by vampireuk
Not on this board so quit the BS.

BS
abbr.

1. Bachelor of Science.
2. balance sheet.
3. Bible. Bar Sirach (Wisdom of Jesus, the Son of Sirach).
4. or B/Sbill of sale.
5. Obscene. bull****.

:D

SurfMonkey
01-21-03, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by K.I.L.E.R
BS
abbr.

1. Bachelor of Science.
2. balance sheet.
3. Bible. Bar Sirach (Wisdom of Jesus, the Son of Sirach).
4. or B/Sbill of sale.
5. Obscene. bull****.

:D

Bachelor of Science is BSc :rolleyes:

BS->Bifurcated Suitcase.
BS->Brilliant Speech
BS->Bashful Sentence

Kruno
01-21-03, 06:15 AM
"Bachelor of Science is BSc"

Incorrect acording to www.dictionary.com, I know which I would tend to believe. :)

SurfMonkey
01-21-03, 06:37 AM
lol, Sorry, I thought you were speaking english not american english :D

Maybe that means english degrees are better because you get an extra letter? Me I got BA (Hons), so I must be pretty special ;)

zakelwe
01-21-03, 06:39 AM
In the UK it is B.Sc. for bachelor of science, in the USA it is BS, so you are both right.

I know who'd I'd rather believe. Me :D

Mind you KILLLER would miss a letter out wouldn't he ? hee hee.

LOL

Regards

Andy