PDA

View Full Version : New 360 Marketplace Content Available

GamerGuyX
02-13-06, 06:10 PM
King Kong demo (like a month after it was promised). 575MB large.
Fight Night 3 themes
Hexic HD themes
Bejeweled 2 themes
Crystal Quest content

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6144208.html

msxyz
02-14-06, 05:31 AM
King Kong demo (like a month after it was promised). l[/URL]Don't waste time on that one. They took out the music and other things present in the kiosk demo and in the process they added some serious bugs.

The only thing I want now from live is a DOA update to decide if selling or keeping this game.

GamerGuyX
02-14-06, 05:36 AM
Don't waste time on that one. They took out the music and other things present in the kiosk demo and in the process they added some serious bugs.

Don't worry about me, I already own the full version.

msxyz
02-14-06, 07:18 AM
Just a fair warning. :) I lost 30 minutes for that piece of crap.

ENU291
02-14-06, 07:45 AM
I downloaded that demo but on the R Tex mission nothing happens. WTF am I suppost to do there. Those two idiots just stand there looking at me like I have a third head. Am I missing something here?

brady
02-14-06, 08:15 AM
I downloaded that demo but on the R Tex mission nothing happens. WTF am I suppost to do there. Those two idiots just stand there looking at me like I have a third head. Am I missing something here?

Yeah, I'm stupped too. We all run around and I distract the Rex then we hide in the cave with water. Then we come out and I think we end up back where we started. Then I don't know what to do. There is this pole with a wood dowel sticking out of it that I can push on, but nothing happens?...

JayK
02-14-06, 09:37 AM
Yeah, I'm stupped too. We all run around and I distract the Rex then we hide in the cave with water. Then we come out and I think we end up back where we started. Then I don't know what to do. There is this pole with a wood dowel sticking out of it that I can push on, but nothing happens?...

you have to go back to the cave with water and there is a branch around there that you break off and use in the other dowel hole. then one of the other guys helps you open that gate. hope that's somewhat clear, lol. though i don't think it is all that clear. if you need more help just ask.

brady
02-14-06, 10:29 PM
Hmm I'll give it a try. Thanks

JayK
02-16-06, 10:30 AM
Hmm I'll give it a try. Thanks

no problem, not too many times that i can help. i'm usually the one that needs the help. lol

msxyz
02-16-06, 12:25 PM
It looks liket the King Kong demo has been pulled of the Marketplace.

PeterJensen
02-16-06, 12:58 PM
Anny one know when Street fighter will be there? Did the not talk about allot of new arcade games?

six_storm
02-16-06, 01:19 PM
King Kong = huge waste of time.

I haven't even been able to touch my 360 in almost a month due to school, work and the new girly. Plus too, my batteries ran out.

1337_Like_ThaT
02-17-06, 01:36 PM
Hey six how many hours do you think you put into the wireless controller until the batteries died? Just curious as to what to expect out of mine :)

JayK
02-17-06, 02:22 PM
Hey six how many hours do you think you put into the wireless controller until the batteries died? Just curious as to what to expect out of mine :)

i know the question wasn't directed towards me, but i got about 40 hours out of my first set of batteries. hope that helps.

brady
02-17-06, 02:31 PM
I think I probably represent the average video game player and I've only had to recharge my controller twice since november.

1337_Like_ThaT
02-17-06, 03:56 PM
i know the question wasn't directed towards me, but i got about 40 hours out of my first set of batteries. hope that helps.

Hey no prob Thanks for the info. Just curious as to how many sets of batteries I am going to need to purchase this year :)

seastar
02-17-06, 04:16 PM
Hey no prob Thanks for the info. Just curious as to how many sets of batteries I am going to need to purchase this year :)

Why not just buy the Play & Charge Kit ?