PDA

View Full Version : I think TeamXbox just sold me a PS3

brady
02-13-06, 10:13 PM
Here (http://editorials.teamxbox.com/xbox/1481/PlayStation-Network-An-Xbox-Live-Killer/p1/) is the link to the article. And here is a warning from the aricle itself: Xbox fanboys, stop reading now, because we donít have good news.

evilchris
02-13-06, 10:35 PM
lol

They act like those who have an X360 have made their choice, and cannot possibly buy a PS3 when it comes out. ROFL. My problem with the PS3 is I hated nearly all of the PS2 games and I don't think it's going to change with PS3. Japanese style games suck.

MustangSVT
02-13-06, 11:27 PM
Some images I found before PS2 came out.

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20010517/ps201_02.jpg
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20010517/ps201_09.jpg

My conclusion? Don't believe it till you see it.

The Sony HypeMachine still has a lot of bull**** up its sleeve.

evilchris
02-13-06, 11:43 PM
rofl, nice pics! Go Sony!

Mr_LoL
02-13-06, 11:48 PM
As much as i love the playstation, sony's hype is legendary. The hype train is picking up speed.

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/2985/sonyhypetrain4sl.jpg

Lil Sassy
02-14-06, 12:55 AM
“Beating us for a short moment is like accidentally winning a point from a Karate master, and Microsoft is still not black belt”.In the grand scheme, neither is Sony. The only real black belt player here is Nintendo. Dumbass. Doesn't mean a damn thing.

Multimedia, multimedia, multimedia, stream this, rip that, blah blah blah. Give me games, great games, and shut the hell up!

I don't give a rat's ass about all that extra garbage on my gaming equipment.

H3avyM3tal
02-14-06, 04:44 AM
^And Nintenod is known to bring you lots of non-mario/zelda games to sweep the crowd with huh? That black-belt you are reffering to has turned to somewhat grey over the last couple of years...

ENU291
02-14-06, 06:51 AM
Multimedia, multimedia, multimedia, stream this, rip that, blah blah blah. Give me games, great games, and shut the hell up!

I don't give a rat's ass about all that extra garbage on my gaming equipment.I love this post! :nana: (Deleted the Nintendo comment because the only belt they own is a red and blue italian belt thats all worn out already!)

brady
02-14-06, 07:19 AM
Mustang, those are some great images. I guess It's easy to get caught up in the "sony hype machine". With e3 coming up all this bs or not-bs will be over soon.

H3avyM3tal
02-14-06, 08:48 AM
And new types of hype will begin! I would rather buy the hype than any of the consoles. (oh sarcasm, sarcasm)

Lil Sassy
02-14-06, 11:01 AM
(Deleted the Nintendo comment because the only belt they own is a red and blue italian belt thats all worn out already!)I gotta clear this up. I am not a Nintendo fanboy at all, just in case it wasn't clear. I say they have the blackbelt, if anybody, based on what Sony seems to think gives you one. Experience in the field. Nintendo whoops em all in terms of how long they've been doing this, and that's all. So, in Sony's world, Nintendo should have the black belt.

Carry on....

Badboy_12345
02-14-06, 11:12 AM
Im sure they can put up a live network like xbox live in a couple of months :rolleyes:
u must be an idiot to believe this hype...
there huge amount of work required to build up something like Xbox live and they think they can even do it better :lol:
This is something sony thought about in the last minut beacuse they saw how great xbox live was on x360, there is no way they can setup a thing like that last minut...

evilchris
02-14-06, 11:59 AM
I Want My Aol On My Ps3!!!!

toxikneedle
02-14-06, 01:25 PM
Really? I read through the article and all I got from it is that in order for PS3 to stand shoulder to shoulder with th 360, they will need to have a good enough online service with new innovations.

ralinn
02-14-06, 04:16 PM
Personally, I'd take japanese games over anything else anyday.

This doesn't mean I don't like US or English games though :)

ENU291
02-14-06, 04:47 PM
I wonder what web browser the PS3 will use? Probably a Linux based browser or maybe Firefox!! MS would hate that!

Mr. Hunt
02-14-06, 07:21 PM
Personally, I'd take japanese games over anything else anyday.

This doesn't mean I don't like US or English games though :)

Agreed... and nice avatar... Vergil rocks.